The Reality We live

Randolpin

We live in the world which is full of different aspects of life. Such aspects are social, individual, philosophical, religion, scientifical, etc. so many aspects. We use different ideologies that serves as our life-meaning, that we fail to hear our inner voices....

Wars, famine etc. that we all know are negative waves of times. But others say it is not negative, it is just the flow of nature...

What I want to affirm now is that there are ethical values which are innate to us, e.g. conscience...

What I want to affirm now is that there are ethical values which are innate to us, e.g. conscience...

I think you mean moral values, but yes us primates, among other animals, have an innate sense of fairness.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2193506/Humans-innate-sense-fairness-means-wed-short-changed-say-scientists.html

A related topic if you want to look it up is Kohlberg's stages of Moral Development. He basically postulated six stages, starting with total ego-centricity (young children) through the final stage where people recognize that there are moral absolutes that apply even without laws. If I recall correctly, he also postulated that not all adults make it to the last stage. I don't have a non-copyrighted link to offer, but I believe wikipedia probably would be a place to start.