Is Quantum Fluctuations has a Cause?

Randolpin

I think this ends our discussion about this topic?

I am not satisfied because science is limited. Is time existed in the domain of quantum mechanics? if not then time doesn't really exist. This reasoning is due to the property of qunatum mechanics which is very different from classical mechanics. According to mainstream science, qm has no cause which contradict the nature of time because "cause" property is a consequence of the arrow of time which is towards the future.

QM doesn't contradict the "nature of time". The best you can conclude is that it, like relativity, changes our notion as to what the nature of time is.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this ends our discussion about this topic?

I am not satisfied because science is limited. Is time existed in the domain of quantum mechanics? if not then time doesn't really exist. This reasoning is due to the property of qunatum mechanics which is very different from classical mechanics. According to mainstream science, qm has no cause which contradict the nature of time because "cause" property is a consequence of the arrow of time which is towards the future.

İf you have a billard ball near the hole, and you hit another ball towards to cause the first ball to fall in the hole, according to classical mechanics you can say, the ball has fallen in the hole, because i hit this ball with my ball. First my ball hit the other and then the other ball fallen in the hole. Arrow of time is towards.

But if you do this experiment with electrons, and try to cause one electron to fall in the hole by hitting with another electron, the electron also falls in the hole. But in quantum world, something strange happens. The electron falls in the hole before the other ball hits it. The timeline can run backwards and the cause becames result.

Edited by Quantum16