Immortality with stem cells

fredreload

So as lizard regenerate tail. If I update my body at age 82 or later on a cell by cell basis going from specialized cell to stem cell then back to the same specialized cell it was except this time it is much younger over a one week period, have I achieved immortality? So for example, me at age 82 or later decided to update my body starting from the cell on my head, for each neuron I reset it back to stem cell, then back into the same neuron it was before, only this time it is much younger, possibly of age 30. Then I do the same for all other cells until it reaches my toe over a one week period, in which now all my cells are 30 years old, is immortality achieved?

Theory, by reverting the specialized cell back to its stem cell state I speculate that these proteins essentially repaired all the oxidized damages in my cell. Now here is a confusing area, the entire body's cell should age at the same rate as I've pointed out in another thread. If my right arm is of age 82, I would assume that my left arm is also of age 82. If indeed they are programmed to age at the same rate, then it is possible to reverse this process and goes backward 82,81,80. But since I've never heard of such a case, I would assume that by reverting to stem cell they are capable of fixing all the damages done to the cell.

Now that the stem cell is set, we can transform it back into specialized cell again. Only this time it is of age 30. I'm referring to the pluripotent stem cell, this is triggered by transcription factors, but I was wondering if the same thing can be triggered by miroRNA. Second question is whether the actual damage to the specialized cell is repaired. Lastly I need to age the cell back to 30 years old, for the lizard case I would guess that the age of the tail regenerated is the same age as the lizard currently is in. I would like to know if this time frame can be controlled.