World theatre dramatica

jugheadjones13

Some days back i had a dream in which i was perhaps contacted by some logical thinkers of the modern world perhaps americans. They constructed this dream in my mind, so i can visualize it and understand it in my own way. In this dream its shown how the americans... look to the indian way of living. Earlier before 1900 there were many monarchies and other heirarchies...within white communities itself. So they then re-located themselves to south america countries and other countries of europe. So some think of it that india rather than a ruling power country of english-germanic and french - slavic communities was instead a place pre-occupied by spanish, portugal, cuban, brazilian christian races.

So what they see as the world new order being changing out of times in the coming centuries...it seems that in india indian communities stage their lives as a theatrical dramatica presentation in real life itself. Like as in coming times many civilizations contributed to theatre and understanding behaviours of peoples. But in india, it seems the races first sought seek themselves and others as they deem fit in their future preadvanced seen visions dreams. Then they exchange glances and act in the same way as if re-living the previously seen dream dramatica in itself. So for example a woman a big CEO of some company and a small assistant of the same company exchange words against one another to attract crowd attention and thereby lamenting upon one another. But if i am the third person seeing these two i feel pity, contempt in reasoning out the situations which is actual non -rehearsed a dramatization in itself, but people still enjoy it. And then when i try analyzing the situation and things reasoning, the same two person or families or groups who were against one another, were are now seen sitting enjoying chatting cup of tea around the corner in a day break as if nothing such earlier happened between them. Like as in theatre interval happens....so there is nothing to sort out things its just cultivated buff dramatica of the dreams they try to act out again and again, even forget...even if they get hurt. These things then are a casual leisure practise everywhere at schools, colleges, institutions,...etc. So then it seems to the third person viewing that the living aspect are like negligible in a sense. And other people seem like just co-acting and furthering the robotic life. Still the end resultant and practical application is error free. If i then think of intervening in this dramatica between two people/groups. Then i am acting like an external virus hindering their minds process, to which they stare or repel.

To the above world towards earth it seems like as if a alien saga process under construction or a weird representation of a newly created lifestyle adapted with no emotions, fear nor reasoning.

Perhaps the then societies who do not conform with this kind of human dramatica behaviour system, were perhaps of yester years societies people...who perhaps entrusted in monarchism and heirarchies races.

Edited by jugheadjones13

Would there be a day of world war 3 undertaking by some military superpower like USA not just faking it or wargames. Like posting USS heavily armed carriers near bombay arabian sea ocean USS nimitz and USS kitty hawk...armed with tomahawks missiles, F-15s, F-A 18s, F-16s to take on air cordon against the indian military areas of gujarat and north india. As they say war against terror, but then hindus should be also treated as under criminals and terrorists. No action is taken against them since years. If the world war 3 finishes then who would defend the bombay then? As india is a weapons of mass destruction threat to the world, 380 sukhois for defending such a small country. Or they would take over the world one day?

And kindly keep the mediators like turkey and germany at bay....or attack them too....!!!

Test nuclear on some boer war regions.

War should be done quick, how many days i need to wait?

Or would you then refer to indians only, what how they saw in their pre-visions dreams of what dramatica casualty ward on both sides, and how they duped the world's eyes.

American indian joint bilateral treaty should be abolished.

Edited by jugheadjones13