new help!

hey if anyone can copy and paste the formulas for: light, electromagnitism, gravity, quarks, leptons, dark matter, anti-matter. that would be a big help.

also if any one can find bthe unfinnished equation of unification. einstine please copy and paste on to here. thank you for all of you help.

light' date=' electromagnitism, gravity, quarks, leptons, dark matter, anti-matter. that would be a big help.

also if any one can find bthe unfinnished equation of unification. einstine please copy and paste on to here. thank you for all of you help.[/quote']

these

that is very vague. what kind of formulas? there are several. i am in basic high school physics and i know several different ones. we don't even use calculus very much. ex. [math]F=BqV[/math] [math]F=BIl[/math] where B is the magnetic field, q is charge, I, is current, V is velocity, and l is a length of wire in a field. [math]F=\frac{Kq_1q_2}{r^2}[/math]

bottom line, be more specific.

also, i doubt you will be successfull in creating a unified theory. the professionals with years of training have yet to do it, and you seem not to have even basic training.

hey if anyone can copy and paste the formulas for: light' date=' electromagnitism, gravity, quarks, leptons, dark matter, anti-matter. that would be a big help.

also if any one can find bthe unfinnished equation of unification. einstine please copy and paste on to here. thank you for all of you help.[/quote']

Light

From quantum physics:

[math] E_{photon} = hf [/math]

The LHS is the energy of a specific photon. The RHS is Planck's constant of nature, times the frequency of the photon. The frequency of a photon is related to its speed in a frame.

In a frame in which the speed of the photon is 299792458 meters per second, you have this formula here, which links to Maxwellian electrodynamics:

[math] c = f \lambda [/math]

The LHS is the speed 299792458 m/s = c. The RHS is the frequency of the photon, times the "wavelength" of the photon. The customary symbol for wavelength is the greek letter lambda.

The reason why there is a link to Maxwellian electrodynamics is because of this fact here:

[math] \frac{1}{\sqrt{\epsilon_0 \mu_0}} = 299792458 \frac{\text{meters}}{\text{second}} [/math]

On the LHS of the formula above, in the denominator, you see the symbol "epsilon naught." That stands for the permittivity of free space, here is its value in SI units:

[math] \epsilon_0 = 8.854187817 \times 10^{-12} \frac{F}{m} [/math]

NIST value for permittivity of free space

The units are Farads per meter.

The symbol m0 stands for permeability of free space.

NIST value for permeability of free space

Notice, that its value is exact, and the units are Newtons per ampere squared.

Multiplying farads per meter, times Newtons per ampere squared gives:

(F/m)(N/AA)=(F/m)(Nss/CC)

Where I have made use of the fact that one ampere is equivalent to one coulomb per second.

One Newton, has SI units of: Kg m/ss

Therefore:

(F/m)(N/AA)=(F/m)(Nss/CC)=(F/m)(Kgmss/ssCC)=(F)(Kg/CC)

A Farad, named after Micheal Faraday, is a unit of capacitance.

Using this chart here, we can write the Faraday, in terms of kilograms, meters, seconds. Conversion chart

From the chart, you can see that one faraday is equivalent to one coulomb per volt, and you can see that a volt is a watt per amp.

Watt is a unit of power, and one Watt is equivalent to a Joule per second.

Joule is a unit of energy, and therefore has units of force times distance, and force has units of Newtons.

F=C/V = CA/W=CAs/J=CAs/Nm=CCs/Nms=CC/Nm

Therefore:

(F/m)(N/AA)=(F)(Kg/CC)=(CC/Nm)(Kg/CC)=Kg/Nm=Kgss/Kgmm=ss/mm

Thus, if you multiply the permittivity of free space by the permeability of free space, the units of the resulting quantity are seconds squared per meter squared. So the reciprocal of that quantity has units of meters squared per second squared. And the square root of that, has units of meters per second, which are units of speed. After using a calculator, the speed you get is 299792458 meters per second.

So here is the connection:

[math] \frac{1}{\sqrt{\epsilon_0 \mu_0}} = c [/math]

Electromagnetism

For this, you really only need the definition of the electric field E, and the magnetic field B, the rest is just math.

[math] \vec E = \frac{1}{4 \pi \epsilon_0} \int \rho \frac{\hat r}{r^2} d\tau [/math]

[math] \vec B = \frac{\mu_0}{4 \pi} \int \vec J \times \frac{\hat r}{r^2} d\tau [/math]

rho...charge density... has SI units of coulombs per cubic meter

J is volume current density, and has SI units of amperes per square meter

d tau is a differential volume element.

Gravity

The Main (non-relativistic) formula for this is what yourdadonapogos wrote, namely:

[math] \vec F = -GM_1M_2 \frac{\hat r}{r^2} [/math]

Regards

thank you for the kind words tycho. (sarcasm)

yourdadonapogos, i wasn't meaning to be snippy. i hope you didn't take it that way. i'm sorry if it sounded like that.

i don't know how to ask for help on this matter. no one at my school can really help. they tell me the internet, and stuff like that. that's why my questions are vauge.

begging for patience and help

(and i'm only in high school.

this is something that i am doing for fun.i just want to try to see if i could find something and prove it to myself, if it can be done.)

oh and THANK YOU JONNY 5 for the formulas

You know Quick Silver, I don´t want to discourage you. But there´s a reason studying physics takes four years (masters thesis not included as that´s allready specialization). And these five years are usually spent with doing phyiscs at least 5 to 6 hours a day - with a much higher skill-requirement than school. And after these four years you only have the very basics of modern physics. Stuff like the "Standard Model" (funny name as many physicists never learn it) or General Relativity are usually only taught as specialization courses.

Giving you out-of-context equations for the mix of particles and theories you named would be completely useless for you. If you´re interested in learning physics I´d suggest you start reading on basic Quantum Mechanics. If you´re not used to it it´s freaky enough to keep you occupied for quite some time. Another suggestions would be simply saying what your "theory" is so someone can point you in the right direction what you could read up.

thank you for the kind words tycho. (sarcasm)

yourdadonapogos' date=' i wasn't meaning to be snippy. i hope you didn't take it that way. i'm sorry if it sounded like that.

i don't know how to ask for help on this matter. no one at my school can really help. they tell me the internet, and stuff like that. that's why my questions are vauge.

begging for patience and help

(and i'm only in high school.

this is something that i am doing for fun.i just want to try to see if i could find something and prove it to myself, if it can be done.)

oh and THANK YOU JONNY 5 for the formulas[/quote']

You're welcome, and don't let them bother you. Learn electromagnetism, it's really quite easy, and you can extend the formulas to gravity.

Regards

what i am doing is just for fun..... i will be taking a physics class as soon as posible.

thanks for the encouragements. j 5. my mom is trying to get me to quit this. david is trying to get me keep going. i don't know what to do. i want to quit this in a way. and i want to keep going.

athest: that would be a lot of typing and i doubt anyone wants to read something 27 pages long. send a privet message to me and i'll TRY to tell you the major points.