Do i see the bright and colorful world in my dark brain?

zahizahi

the first one was good. and the motorway scene of the second one... but that bit at the end was just cack. "you decline to cognate the gross magnitudisity of my thesorical polyglotany, neo. ergo, you must aquiest to my verbiose inclination and furthermore, to my vocabicular agilisity and so -- i distend -- even succum to my dissembled linguistic feculance." if he was that clever he could have learned english.

does anyone know if/what mythilogical beast those two albino twins were based on?

Sorry' date=' I didn't quite catch your drift.

Is it something to do with the matrix being made of matter that consisted of plagiarism and excrement?[/quote']

It could have been something inspired by Philip K Dick. Instead it choose special effects, bright lights and loud noises.

• 1 month later...
Sorry' date=' I didn't quite catch your drift.

Is it something to do with the matrix being made of matter that consisted of plagiarism and excrement?[/quote']

we see the world in 1 cm3 cubic at the back of our brain. as you know inside of the brain is totally dark. so how can we see the colorful world with its 3 dimension in our dark brain?

If I make a robot with video-camera eyes and image-recognition software, and put the whole thing in a metal box with only the eyes peeking out, can it still see? Yes. Why? Because the cameras, like the rod and cone cells in our eyes, are transducers: they convert optical data into electronic (or neural) data.

Mokele

we see the world in 1 cm3 cubic at the back of our brain. as you know inside of the brain is totally dark. so how can we see the colorful world with its 3 dimension in our dark brain?

Obviously, you having trouble reconciling the imaginary objects from inside your brain with the reality outside of it. This is nothing new, and does not make you special in a good way.

you wouldn`t if your eyes were INSIDE your head, but they`re not!

and you needed us to work that one out? Sheesh!