logical iq test

Guest Preston

Originally posted by jakepi7

Can you create an IQ test that can accurately indicate a persons overall intelligence?

They're trying. New tests are being developed all the time, each a little better than the last.

IQtests though are pointless. Even if they create a perfect IQ test, it wil only prove what your IQ was at the time you take. Your IQ will rise and fall over time. Of course it won't drop or raise dramatically, but what was perfectly accurate one day, will be little bit off the next, and even more so the next.

I think they should create a test, or some sort of thing that scans your mind really, and find out what you MAXIMUM IQ is. How smart you can possibly become by a certain age, then we should try as hard as you can to reach that limit. Now that would be perfect...

Preston, and thoughs concerned, I would like to argue abput the answers to some of the answers to some of those questions on the test. The answer could be diffrent from how one looks at the question. I missed a few, one actually, that my answer would seem correct if looked at in one light, but the site said was another. Post if you want to know whch question.

Hah!!!!!......