Universal Creation Hypothesis

TJ McCaustland

Oh fine. Dimensional analysis it is. This better be worth it....

Write out the equations with the units in rather than the symbols - do both sides of the equation have the same units. Simple. Or as - I think Studiot - posted above (on checking it wsa in a different thread - I will see if I can find a link as he gave a nice example) you can do the same with simple descriptions ie rewrite v as [length][time]^-1

You may have that fancy expert tag but that does not mean that you didn't produce stuff like this at one time or another, its how we learn from our mistakes and move on that counts.

I may have produced stuff like this. I possibly still do. But I have always kept very quite about it.

I may have produced stuff like this. I possibly still do. But I have always kept very quite about it.

And so you're blaming me for sharing it when it is very clearly part of a LEARNING process that is well worth the risk of posting it here and possibly being humiliated? I think you should of shared some of your stuff, then improved upon it and learned from advice and correction from here, because then instead of expert your tag would say "Know it all" :P

And so you're blaming me for sharing it when it is very clearly part of a LEARNING process that is well worth the risk of posting it here and possibly being humiliated? I think you should of shared some of your stuff, then improved upon it and learned from advice and correction from here, because then instead of expert your tag would say "Know it all" :P

It's only a learning process if you lean to stop doing it.

It's only a learning process if you lean to stop doing it.

But this is better than the original hypothesis I had for this now isn't it, therefore I am learning indirectly to stop doing "This" by improving upon these hypothesis with mathematics and fact rather than fiction until they match current standards for such models and therefore become theories in and of themselves, Hence why all my crazy hypothesis posts are in speculations for now, the theories will most likely be in the Physics forum when I do get there.