Why do I say: the French spooks?

Enthalpy

Hi dear friends!

I mentioned elsewhere that the French secret services are my long-time enemies and got questions on that. In threads and subforums about physics it wasn't the proper place to answer, but here I wish to give some explanations, hints, observations, context.

As a first reason for spook presence, my father had several jobs where secrecy matters, with clearances delivered by the spooks. As a French officer during the Algerian independence war, he worked at the military intelligence. What he did previously during the Vietnam war, he wouldn't detail. Later he was the deputy military attaché at the embassy in Germany, and then he worked at NATO's operations headquarters for center-Europe in Brunsum - he only said "liaison officer" - after which he retired from the armed forces and went back to the embassy in Germany.

He and we had several accidents, sicknesses and problems then, especially during the NATO period. Like everybody in such positions, he was perfectly aware that secret services surrounded him, and also felt he had trouble too often, but he stopped short of realizing the French spooks made him the problems - he imagined some individuals or groups were after him, or the KGB, or whoever. I won't blame him for that, since most people don't understand it better, and the French spooks give false hints towards false enemies to hide their crimes.

Imagine the atmosphere at NATO or the embassy, where most people feel persecuted, where the spooks spy on the workers to let colleagues reveal private information gathered everywhere, pick documents from the trash bins to expose them, spark animosity among workers - and basically do themselves everything that the enemy's spooks might do some day, to test the workers and raise their disconfidence.

And then, at the embassy, spooks or "retired" ones, protected by their diplomatic status, would openly reveal their employer (implying that the enemy would know it too) and socialize with the colleagues, with the embassy's contacts in the country, with people from other embassies. The employees would say "O yes, the former DST agent" or "the SDECE officer" very naturally - and I claim: these were the very same spooks who created problems to everyone.

I too had several jobs needing a security clearance delivered by the spooks, among other reasons for being surrounded. More later.