@Empress of Everything

jlindgaard

I can only think that what I am working on is beyond the moderators of this forum to understand.

My threads being locked by moderators such as yourself with no explanation does discourage innovation and invention.

Am I to blame if a scientist does not understand that an increase in angular momentum also allows for an increase in the excitement of that body ? Very well accepted. It was a Russian who proved this in the 1950's. He used a body in space and a craft losing it's momentum.

Proven to be true. If a satellite is slowing, a near pass to a celestial body will allow it to increases it's velocity which also increases it's kinetic potential. This is because the celestial body will slow relative to a transfer of energy via the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.

Of course, moderators do have absolute power and authority. :-D

@All,

I do owe the moderators of this forum an apology. I should ask them if they approve of what I am thinking or have spent my time pursuing. It's not like we live in China or Russia. After all, those 2 countries would have allowed me to have had a family for being patriotic and a Veteran.

But this is America and reducing CO2 emissions is not possible. As for having a family, it's like thinking CO2 emissions can be reduced, won't happen.

Your misfortunes may be clouding your thinking. Perhaps devoting your time to simpler and more practical matters will help organize your thoughts.

Clearly stating the premise of your experiment, its design, and the materials you plan to employ will help people to understand much better and offer relevant advice.

I can only think that what I am working on is beyond the moderators of this forum to understand.

My threads being locked by moderators such as yourself with no explanation does discourage innovation and invention.

!

Moderator Note

You haven't explained anything. That's why it's difficult to understand.

Your threads are locked because you have spent more effort explaining that you won't go into detail, and moving off to new topics rather than address criticisms. You need to cease with threads that explain nothing about science or offer red herrings (e.g. what does the slingshot effect have to do with earth science?), for they will continue to be locked.