School Project

Guest leslie0629

Guest leslie0629

Hey guys, I love science, and I decided to join this forum. My school has a science fair coming up, and I want to do a report for it. We're studying Life Science, so could anyone give me some suggestions (topics) to do it on?

Guest leslie0629

well, im only 13 years old in middle school, so most of the things you said didn't make any sense. :D

im interested in the process of meiosis, cell division, plant reproduction, animal cells, etc.

i guess microbiology

well if there's any biological problems in your community then you should research ways to resolve That exact problem, i have experience in science fairs and i know judges just love it when you do something for the community.. dont get too broad on your subject, like dont do something that would benefit another area, city whatever... do one for your own.. if there's any pollution problem in yor area you can experiment on different ways to reslove that problem...

errr just out of curiosity were you born on june?