Will power question

I have a idea about psychology what do people think? Psychology is a throwback of Ape Human evolution and come about through argument.

I think the cerebellum and ears have a large role to play in Human psychology leading to other more worldly psychological meaning let me explain.

The Mind interprets intelligent sounds through the ears and matches these with sight through the temperal lobes to allow us to think and precive thought and interpret argument.

This seems logical? yes however there is a evolutionary flaw that leads back to argument people may not understand let me explain my thoughts on this appropriate idea about the mammal mind.

The cerebellum after co-coordinating understanding of intelligence is slave to the repercussions of this and over a period of time fails (like ape song would agree to argument to a ape). We each have a psychological and inherent condition that collapses our ability to reason if the cerebellum becomes over taxed through argument i.e if you were to listen to a song for too long the mind would argue to stop it.. if that were not the case the cerebellum would allow the overriding (tricked) argument from the ears to actually stimulate the mind without a personals own control implanting ideas to the mind.

I.e If a person was confronted there is a door.. if the door was bolted your mind would be locked to that argument aggression.. fear and other responses would invoke to solve the situation and lead to one concern.. lack of self control. I reckon that most loss of choice that occurs this ways leave a person empathetic to there situation and cause a malfunctioning of the mind. This will have impacts on the mammals ability to sleep, reason appropriately maybe even lose there self control until it might hand over a banana or react seemingly irrationally.

I am a firm believer that most criminals, terrorists are actually people that have been forced so much reason there lose there own individuality and another.. a person with the control or personal that empathizes with the same argument propels choices that either one or many of whom would not themselves believe to be rational days, hours or minutes earlier.

All I believe is that people interrogated that have lost there self control could be formed not because of there beliefs but technical methods people use that inspire illogical choices on behalf of subordination.

what is the Side effects are confusion, loss of hearing, speech that would using the motor cortex cerebellum to form facial movements or speech that are reversed to denominate control of ideas to the mind during lack of self control brought about from loss of choice. For instance peer pressure etc. This might be confused for many years as the mind is lost in translation might even cause considerable harm to the individual even if they thought they were strong enough willpower could cause a worsening problem. i.e what is you thought you were being surveillance'd a computer might be able to confirm fears and make a person worryingly vulnerable.

I think this make perfect sense however it is something that although understood is impossible to thwart unless medicines or technology is used.

This leaves me open to believe that no matter people have a breaking point that they do not have true willpower to control there choices.

I am a firm believer that ourselves are not able to fight battles we do not understand and therefore fire must be fought with fire, technology must be fought with technology a lot of the psychological world propagates mis belief in our actual abilities, situations are profitable and mistruthes are used.

The Mind interprets intelligent sounds through the ears and matches these with sight through the temperal lobes to allow us to think and precive thought and interpret argument.

So on this basis, people who are deaf are unable to think?