Multi-verse

Before we get started I want to say i'm just a 3rd year HS student here to learn. Now onward. I cant remember where i heard this but, i heard a multiverse my exsit. I'd just like to here what everyone thought on that :D
Scientific American has a major article on this. I seem to remember that it was in May or August of 2003.

Before we get started I want to say i'm just a 3rd year HS student here to learn. Now onward. I cant remember where i heard this but, i heard a multiverse my exsit. I'd just like to here what everyone thought on that :D

If you mean do multiple universes exist, we don't know. We could be just one "soap bubble" floating in nothing, or one of many joined together at some event horizon.

I don't think anyone here is going to be able to help you in this except offer there own opinions, or places to go for other opinions.

Remotely gaining any knowledge of this is impossible. Good luck?

P.S. I have a lot of fiction books dealing in this :)

Bettina

If you mean do multiple universes exist' date=' we don't know. We could be just one "soap bubble" floating in nothing, or one of many joined together at some event horizon.

I don't think anyone here is going to be able to help you in this except offer there own opinions, or places to go for other opinions.

Remotely gaining any knowledge of this is impossible. Good luck?

P.S. I have a lot of fiction books dealing in this :)

Bettina[/quote']

You are right, I would like everyone to post any ideas thought or opinoins you might have thank you :D

The way i look at it is as follows. Before the big bang everything was packed into a infinatly small point call a sigularity(i'm sure you guys know that). Some rupture caused this singularity to explode. With the singularity being so small and so much being pack in, this seneriao would make it naturally unstable, the slightest inbalence could could have cuased it to explode as stated before(sorry for repeating myself :D ) Now bring a black hole into the subject. A black hole gravitaional pull, pulls serveral million of different things into a similar singularity. Once to much is pack into the singularity it again becomes unstabe and another big bang could occur. How ever two question arise 1. if this happening, why dont see it or 2. has it even happened yet

well, ive heard this of this 'multi-verse' stuff before. It was in the movie " The One" with Jet Lee. HaHa. anyways, asking if this is possible is like asking how much the universe weighs, or something like that. However, i dont believe the big bang had started because of a rupture, but thats off the subject.

-another big-bang coming from a black hole, i think this is VERY implausible. i dont think a black hole is capable of performing a big bang.

-im sorry, but i just lost my train of thought because i had 2 go somewhere in the middle of my post. But i'll be sure to edit this with my OPINION as soon as it comes back

P.S. very interesting topic