"7 Seals" of Revelation revealed as 'beyond Einstein theories'

Brad Watson_Miami FL

With GOD's constant help, I've fulfilled the prophecy of The Revelation 5:1-10:10 by having produced the "book/scroll... sealed with 7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories'. According to the Bible, only the 2nd Coming of the Christ can produce this. The 74-page booklet is titled There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism, nonlocal cause-and-effect, design and alignment. Scientific theories have names...

A) The Conglomerate of Nonparallel-Universes Theory (Universe Creation Theory), GOD-guided Evolution Theory

B) Plan-it Theory: GOD=7_4 algorithm/code or FOD=6_4 (Planet Nestor) - Design Worlds Theory

C) Unified Strings U21/S19 Theory (M-theory + time analysis providing a very simple symmetry) - Physics' "Theory of Everything"

D) S=19 (18.6) Theory - A Simple Repetitive Pattern/Algorithm/'Fractal'

E) Speed & Power of Thought Theory (similar to Quantum Entanglement)

F) Theory of Renativity, Conglomeratal Energy Eternal/Conglomeratal Relationships Eternal Theories (based on E=mc2)

G) Reincarnation Theory & its 25 Principles incl. Theory of Luck (ex. Einstein returned as Watson)

For more information, please google: 7 seals revealed. I'll also elaborate more on the "7 Seals"/theories in this forum.

Edited by Brad Watson_Miami FL

!

Moderator Note

And since nobody can discuss this with you because they'd have to read 74 pages similar to the above, I'm going to close this. Please read our rules. You can't preach here, nobody wants to listen to it. We're a discussion forum, and it's obvious you're only here to soapbox. Please don't open any more threads like this where you cite yourself to drive traffic to your website.