"unstable" mathematics

hoola

as we approach the BB mathematics appears to become unreliable at predicting. I have perceived this as suggesting math somehow breaks down at those scales. I could see it as not a failure, but looking backwards toward math's assembly at the outstart of transitional expression of : from logic to logics to math, to maths, the universe being the amplification of the final four close developmental elements...with This as... the( eventual and continuing)output...

I also could see that the classical world evolved out of the quantum one, as an example of the actively evolving universe at work, and both states exist as adjacent steps that express the universe in it's current adaptive configuration, and the fuzzy connections between them as a representative model of other transitions within the IBH model as the information became more and more complex...

Edited by hoola

I have perceived this as suggesting math somehow breaks down at those scales...

Not mathematics as such, the physical theories are outside their domain of applicability. That is they make unreliable or nonsensical predications.

However, it may still be the case that some as of yet undiscovered branch of mathematics could help here in developing theories that are okay in the extreme high energy limit.