3D PRISM VIEWING

sunshaker

I wondered if only one else plays with prisms,

I have spent many years viewing television in 3d using two prisms, It gives me new dimensions to explore, and turns a plain 2d experience into 3d, when you master this technique you can play about with one or two prisms adding in refraction to black&white areas and different effects you pick up along the way.

One of my favourite things to view or science/cosmos programmes, New dimensions jump out at you, I now find it hard/dull to view television in any other way.

Also music videos, they seem to be made for this type of viewing.

I often take prisms out with me, they can bring a greater depth to almost anything I view.

post-79233-0-20795600-1414416093_thumb.png

One of the side effects that happens now and again, I have yet been able to completely understand,

It first started one night when i was holding these prisms up to my eyes and it felt like something was crawling on my face, I realized a continuous charge was coming out my fingers jumping to my face,

I thought at first it may be static, but it is not a jolt it can continue for long periods in a continuous flow.

Edited by sunshaker