Formula One World Champioship 2005

ed84c

As a Scot I am obligated to be pro Coulthard. (It would have been nice for a nation of 5 million to produce a third F1 champion.) However, he doesn't have what it takes to be numero uno. I'll settle for some real competition that does not involve Michael winning again, and where the cars pass on the track, not the pit lane.

I always liked ferrari because as a child (and still) red is my favourite colour... when Schumacher joined in 96 I was still quite young and so have supported him, seeing as other Ferrari drivers have left, there's always some who will say that I am only supporting him because he's winning, that's not true, I have supported Ferrari my whole life, even when they were not amazing and not winning.

Well well,good ol DC gets fourth,and for extra sweetness stuffs mclaren boys.Not to get too carried away but i did email Williams and ferrari to sign him.

I really thought before his last pitstop he would get a podium,what a memory that would have been for him.And did you see his start Monsterous !!

Hey whats the odds if he goes 5 or 6 races in the points that Williams sack a driver and resign him!!!

Oh well i made a few quid out of him on Betfair.

Uhrgh. A weekend with half sleep is difficult. Especially when ur sitting still in front of the TV at 3AM. Atleast only have to do this for 2 races.

But otherwise, great race. Im still not converted to DC, i dont think i have ever liked him, he has the charisma of a dead rat.

Im still not converted to DC, i dont think i have ever liked him, he has the charisma of a dead rat.
That is a monstrous slur! Retract it at once! Why are you so negative about rats? What have they ever done to you?icon7.gif

I was always a Damon Hill Fan you see, before him a Nigel Mansell Fan. When Hill retired, I supported whoever had the best chance of beating schumacher, as unfortuantely my hatred of the man outweighs the liking for any driver (other than hill)