Gama Ray Bursts datasets that consist of distance modulus and redshift

Hi guys I am looking for a dataset to use in my thesis. I am working on UNION 2.1 sample of supernovea Ia data. That dataset consist of redshift and distance modulus with uncertainty (sigma) for 590 supernovea.
Do you guys know where can i find similiar dataset for GRBs?

sorry I can't help you with your question but, I have read about the false positives lately on the gamma ray scope with the no afterglow, and read along time ago about GRBs coming from deep space with no apparent source. I have been wondering if some small portion of the false reports come from space itself. After all, this universe came from a "burst"from nothing. What if universes pop out naturally once in a while, but since there is a universe already here, it fails due to the encroachment of the information already present, poisoning the proto-universe so it "aborts" instead of developing further into a similar universe as ours. I suspect the pop is minor as the abort happens with only a tiny fraction of the information needed to cause a big bang, with the first releases of the early stage developments by the evaporation of the IBH (informational black hole) that would have been it's first issuance of space/time. If this is true, then all that is needed to construct a universe is a void with a minimum of contamination. I see ours as one of those, with the "1 void" rule. With no information in the void, no universe can be triggered. With too much information in the void, possibly no universe, unless the information somehow doesn't clash or interfere with normal dvelopments, due to of being a small amount or of compatible information content...

Edited by hoola