Are these all the different possible ways (4) to keep our consciousness in our brain going?

I have 4 main ways to keep the consciousness in our brain alive and going.

1. is my way in my first thread that would only take months and would put us in a heaven situation fast. 2 3 4 are talked about by people.

2. nanobots to keep adding new brain cells and other cells. Or turn the brain
cells and other cells into fixedup immortal cells. Or create immortal brain cells, cells and add them.

3. ?????? Us fix the brain cell and cells - dna/genes/ect. to be immortal cells and somehow add/inject them? Is this even a way or....or no?...

4. Create a computer with many firing signal shooters ect. to transfer consciousness to, or, or also partially a brain made of stem cells turned into the right cells and note: the wire connected to the brain has to transfer tthe consciousness out of there...it may have to be not just connected by wires but rather a big long extended thing/brain to have it go throughout that and then cut /take the rest away and then your in the new safe one...