movement through space?

syntax252

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently you[/b'] seem to think so........ :D

I have responded, thus far, because most of your posts ask a question, and I thought perhaps you were sincere in your inquiries. But I don't have the patience for what I see to be dishonest discourse. I have to conclude that losfomot was right, and you are just trying to create an argument from nothing. IOW, you are trolling. I obviously gave you too much of the benefit of doubt. I'm done.

I have responded, thus far, because most of your posts ask a question, and I thought perhaps you were sincere in your inquiries. But I don't have the patience for what I see to be dishonest discourse. I have to conclude that losfomot was right, and you are just trying to create an argument from nothing. IOW, you are trolling. I obviously gave you too much of the benefit of doubt. I'm done.

Well, let's see. I start a thread asking about how fast we are moving through the universe, and you divert it to an argument about whether or not centripetal force is properly defined in the dictionary, and engage in a fruitless attempt at trying to make me believe that I said something that I did not---and you have balls enough to say that I am "tolling?" :D:D:D

This is tooooooooo much. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

OK--I understand that due to the Earth's rotation' date=' that someone standing on the equator is moving 1000 MPH West to East. And I even understand that the Earth is going around the Sun, so we are moving at a speed that could be discribed as "just a hellin'." :)

Now I got this kid who want's to know how fast the solar system is moving in the galaxy. Can any of you smart fellers help me on this?

And while you are at it, you might as well figure out how fast the Galaxy is moving through space, because that is prolly what he's gonna want to know next. :D

By the way, how many directions are we moving in at the same time? Any why doesn't that make us dizzy?[/quote'] Desciptive speed-Solar-system speed-Galaxy speed ......Can anyone or does anyone know the direct solution to these questions? Then a lot of us will have learnt a little bit...us.2u