Would you kindly help me in English?

Cyrus the Great

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/take+into+account

1. take someone or something into account and take into account someone or something

to remember to consider someone or something [McGraw-Hill]

2. take something into account and take something into consideration

to consider something to be an important factor in some decision. [McGraw-Hill]

3. take something/somebody into account also take account of something/somebody

to think about something or someone when you are making a decision or a judgement [Cambridge]

4. take something into account also take account of something

to include something when making a decision or judgment [Cambridge]

I am wondering how you would take into account their difference? Or are they interchangeable? If so, when, where, or in which situation?

Would you please elaborate your explanations in such a way I could get them more readily?

Thanks in advance

The only difference I would mention is slight and possibly personal rather than general. I would say "I took x into account" when I wanted to emphasise the existence and implications of x - I would say "I took account of y" if I wished to stress the fact that the action had been taken.

The more I think on it the more I believe that this is a personal foible rather than a rule of any sorts