Fractal algorithms in galactic orientations

petrushka.googol

Matter that dispersed via the big bang aggregated to form galaxies with definite shapes like spiral, barred-spiral and elliptical.

Were these shapes defined by some pre-defined fractal algorithm that imparted symmetries across space?

Why is it for example that we can't have a galaxy with a shape like a sphere. (which can be described by a rational number)?

I think the same laws that apply to flowers for example also apply at the macroscopic level and this is seen in the phenomena above.

Please elicit your opinion.

If you simulate matter with some simple assumptions (initial speed, distribution etc) and known astronomical mechanics, you can end up with common galaxy shapes. I don't think fractal algorithms are necessary, though fractals show up in nature a lot for natural reasons.

How would you propose that a spherical galaxy could form, and would the shape be stable? I personally cannot imagine what simple initial conditions could lead to one.

How would you propose that a spherical galaxy could form, and would the shape be stable? I personally cannot imagine what simple initial conditions could lead to one.

A sphere is a circle in 3 D. (by rotation). Hence it is a parabola with eccentricity = 0 rotated about its axis.

From school maths -

At eccentricity = 0 we get a circle
For 0 < eccentricity < 1 we get an ellipse
for eccentricity = 1 we get a parabola
for eccentricity > 1 we get a hyperbola
My point of view is that to arrive at elliptical galactic shape requires e < 1. (which points to some deterministic algorithm).
It seems more than random chance. RND(x)
Please elicit your viewpoint.
Thanks in advance.