My equation is more complicated

Popcorn Sutton

I came out with an equation for cognitive acquisition some time ago. I'm not sure if the actual math exists yet but here is the updated equation.

U = y(o)

T = (y(u), 'y(u)')

M = P(u|t)

U is a unit of knowledge

Y is any positive whole number including zero

T is time

'' is a string

M is meaning

P() is probability of ...

In light of my recent enlightenment, I know that time is better off as a tuple (not a dictionary), which makes alot more sense to me for dispositional purposes, and that is why I rewrote the equation that I have worked so hard for for all these years.

Edited by Popcorn Sutton

Thats the thing, it's alot easier for a computer to compute this type of equation because the unit of knowledge is a variable that does not take equal values. It might look something like this-

U = 'I don't.'

T = (I don't, ('I don'tIdkI don'tI don't knowI don'tI don't speak that', (friends, 't', (math, 't', (numbers, 't', (algebra, 't', (counting, 'I can teach you.'))))))

M = ('I':1, ' can':36, ' teach you':328)

It's context sensitive and entirely personalized.

One user can meet a new friend 20 times an hour if they wanted to.

It might actually look like this-

U = y(o)

T = y(u,'y(u)')

M = y(u|t)

Kinda looks like a string theory to me. Lolll

Emerging units = y(m)

If m > u, output = [y(m), 'm']

All variables are subject to inequalities, so m =/= y(m)

It's a different density (in most cases).

I call the bottom part pattern recognition.

It's kind of like the universe is boiling.

T is a self referring variable.

Edited by Popcorn Sutton

• 2 weeks later...

Pm me your code, i wanna see what the updated version looks like. Ive been developing in PHP recently and have unlimited hosting so if you wanna port it into Django you can host it on there, ill give you a user ftp account and a sub domain. Hit me up.

P.S ive not used python for a while but its fairly similar sytax to PHP other than whitespace indentation, 'sorta'.

P.P.S you wanna feed it a database or xml feed from a dictionary / thesaurus to give it more meaningful output, i think i understand what your trying to achieve but machine learning is very difficult.

Edited by DevilSolution