Request to Re-Open Thread on MASS TRANSPORT SYSTEM

I have returned from Italy bringing back my University Project on this subject with core RESEARCH EXPERIMENTS, RESULTS,and CONCLUSIONS.

It was promised ,that the thread could be re-opened when I met this request.

Attatched. is a) project description b) title page c) copy of original letter from Prof Laithwaite.

Please could you confirm an Un-Locking Advising me accordingly .

Thanks Mike Smith

Attached Docs :

.post-33514-0-33893100-1379592803_thumb.jpg

i will make extracts available to support my original thread, for discussion and The Whole Publication , when I can get scanning accomplished and lodged in a holding link facility. I would appreciate the re-opening soon , so that I may re- develop the ideas as I take part in the Scanning.

Also, I will show Shots of the apparatus used in the project. ( which I have to hand ) .

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

!

Moderator Note

I have reopened your thread (I guess it's this one?), but I want to ask you to consider creating a new thread instead, where you explain the topic again. This is to avoid that we get distracted by some of the posts that caused the old thread to be closed.

Also, please do us a favor, and make sure people can participate in the thread without having to click on any documents (not everybody can download it). Attached documents should only be supportive of the thread, and not make up the whole point.

Finally, please just send a PM to one or multiple mods next time. smile.png I'm closing this thread, because I think we're done here.