Which is more interesting and beneficial among Engineering Math and Engineering Physic?

Alnix

Both engineering mathematics and engineering physics are rather loose terms for the mathematics and physics that is useful in engineering applications. Both mathematics and physics are closley related and understand some of both is very benificial to engineering.

Now, which one is more interesting will depend on your tastes.

We apply physics in engineering adn we use the laws of physics in engineering but most of these are mathematical equations derived from the basic equation so for me its mathematical equations since we can form new equations from past equations.

I'd say the more beneficial would be to get a box of spanners out and do that job that needs doing yourself!

A neighbour of mine called me about a dripping overflow pipe the other day. I said with only one drip every 15 seconds it needs repairing but it's not an emergency. But on the other hand, the overflow pipe may be almost completely blocked and the water piling up dangerously behind it!

Anyway, she decided to call her son, who then called a plumber - and he claims to be a practical sort of guy! Think I've forgotten how many ballcocks I've repaired or replaced for myself and others - they are an half hour job!

Get the spanners out and do jobs like that and car repairs and you'll learn about basic engineering.