The Importance of pH.

Parshotam

pH plays essential role in the field of chemistry as well as biology. Other areas in which pH information and control is necessary, including water treatment, soil conditioning, swimming pool managements, corrosion control, food processing and electroplating.

For example: The pH of human blood is normally maintained by the body between 7.35 and 7.45. If the pH drops to 7, as in the illness, the patient may go into coma, if the pH drops to below 6, death may occur. pH rises as high as 7.7 or 7.8 causes diabetes excess vomiting, diarrhea.

The soil having pH above 10 or below is sterile.

!

Moderator Note

Does this thread have a point for discussion? If not, I will be closing it and asking you to stop posting these sorts of threads in the future. They are a waste of space and do not belong on a discussion forum.

Edit: I've had a change of heart. I'm closing all of these threads. If you have a specific question to ask, start a new thread and ask it. In the meantime, stop being a pest.