Hijack of Spiral Galaxy - How it had been formed?

Prophet12

David,

Your question-Spinning In the Milky Way there are about 400 Billion stars. Even if we put them together, it is clear that each one might have a different velocity, phase & direction. How come that the mass of those stars can suddenly triggered them all spinning in one direction and at high velocity???

Under this forum this is speculation: many galaxies are obviously spinning in a spiral pattern.

Now for the cause:

This velocity curve is due to gravity caused by mass, not of what mainstream tags as missing mass that they claim is also causing expansion. The spin is too common and regular throughout the universe to be explained by DE or DM etc. or to be coincidence

Expansionist dont know why, contraction theory has plausible explanation and they eliminate the 'necessity' for DE for expansion, mass/orbit speeds etc., and galaxy spin. All evidences of contraction, not expansion.

Good luck-

Dear Prophet12

David,
Your question-Spinning In the Milky Way there are about 400 Billion stars. Even if we put them together, it is clear that each one might have a different velocity, phase & direction. How come that the mass of those stars can suddenly triggered them all spinning in one direction and at high velocity???
Under this forum this is speculation:

Just asking a tough question for the science is a speculation??? Shame!!!

many galaxies are obviously spinning in a spiral pattern.
Now for the cause:
This velocity curve is due to gravity caused by mass

This is absolutely wrong!!! Actually this is a pure speculation!!! Why the science can use a speculation, while I'm not allowed even to ask a question??? You have missed the whole point of my message. Please read it again.

The spin is too common and regular throughout the universe to be explained by DE or DM etc. or to be coincidence

Regular thought is a speculation by definition!!!
Just a brief example – During the Dark Age, there was a regular thought that the Earth is the center of the universe. Any question on this issue could lead to death penalty!!!
Lucky for me, I'm not going to get a death penalty for my question. Never the less, based on your reply, we are living today in the dark age of the modern science. There is no tolerance for any thought outside the mainstream black box.

Good Luck for you all.

!

Moderator Note

I have edited this post as all the quote attributions were incorrect. David I don't know how you managed to have JCMac as the author of all above quotes - but you have to be more careful; members do not like having words erroneously put in their mouths. imatfaal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.