Einstein vs Tesla

Comandante

There is no proof of anything you have just said.The only thing i find highly unusual is Tesla's work was immediately confiscated and put in vaults under the official secrecy act,after he died.Up to date only a small percentage of his papers have been returned to the Tesla museum in belgrade.

There is no proof of anything you have just said.

Actually there is a tonn of proof' date=' the general public is just not concerned.

The only thing i find highly unusual is Tesla's work was immediately confiscated and put in vaults under the official secrecy act,after he died.Up to date only a small percentage of his papers have been returned to the Tesla museum in belgrade.

Another peice of proof.

This thread is actually very interesting to me, as it just makes me believe more in the philadelphia experiment. I knew Dr. Nikola Telsa was a good physicist, but this......

Dr. Telsa spent quite a long time working on this project for the US Navy, that's why the had to hide a lot of his research.

I don't like all the conspiracy stuff, its all uncertainties and you're not gonna get to answer by arguing about it! The fact that Tesla worked on stuff which could potentially be used as weapons and the fact that most of his work was confiscated is suspicious, and he was a great man, but I just get annoyed by these things, because I'm interested an no one knows for sure all of it.

http://members.tripod.com/~lyne4lyne/tesla.htm

In a New York Times article of July 11, 1937 (pg. 13, col.2), in one of Tesla's famous birthday announcements, Tesla stated that he had developed a process for the "manufacture" of radium (transmutation from other elements), which was so efficient that it could be sold for $l.00 per pound. He also announced that he had "absolutely developed" a system for the interstellar transmission of energy. He said he had been working in "several laboratories", but refused to disclose their locations. His working model, he said, "...employs more than three dozen of my inventions. It is a complex apparatus, an agglomeration of parts." It could convey "...several thousand units of horsepower to other planets, regardless of the distance", traveling "...through a channel of less than one-half of one-millionth of a centimeter." Further, he said, "...it is not an experiment. I have built, demonstrated and used it. Only a little time will pass before I can give it to the world."

and this:

http://www.corrosion-doctors.org/Biographies/TeslaBio-2.htm

and

http://www.robertlomas.com/Tesla/Independent_Article.html

my electric-powered computer at my side in my study' date=' lit by fluorescent electric light, heated by water pumped by an AC induction motor, listening to music broadcast on my mains-powered radio. As my scanner and Internet modem sit on the desk, ready to send and receive pictures and messages round the world, I am using Tesla's legacy.

As the sun sets over the Pennine hills, I look out on an array of Tesla's monuments carrying electricity around the country. In the distance I can see the megavolt cables of the National Grid strung between their high pylons as they hiss and crackle in the damp evening air. Across the valley runs a twin-stranded 11,000 volt local distribution line strung between its T-shaped wooden poles, and I can just see the transformer which drops the voltage to a safe 240 volts for the short cable run into my house.

When you next see a line of electricity pylons carrying the power that grants you a civilized life, put one hand in your pocket and spare a moment to thank Nikola Tesla, the lonely, forgotten, long-winded, obsessive, brilliant man who gave this to you.[/quote']

RIP Tesla, we will never forget you.

• 5 years later...

Einstein, Bohr, Feynman and so on, were all great physicists, but Tesla drastically changed our *every day* world as we know it. Everything we do uses electricity. From lights in buildings (especially at night), to our laptops, and our iphones, and alarm systems, i mean everything. Einstein isn't really the father of quantum mechanics. He was one of the first - in 1905 did a paper on brownian motion - arguing for the existence of atoms. But I view Planck as the father of quantum theory. Bohr, Heisenberg, De Broglie, and Schrodinger are the fathers of Quantum Mechanics. Dirac, Feynman, Fermi, Born, and Pauli made huge contributions. But still, even if Einstein discovered the single greatest equation in human history, it doesn't affect us at a personal level each day. You cannot say the same about Tesla. Yet no one knows he ever existed.