Proof of Geometry problems

goodyhi11

when we look at a geometry problems, most of the time it asks you to seek a way to proof certain figure. Recently I'm pretty scared when I ran into these problems. Can anyone help me to straight my thought, and help me how to think logically when I try to prove a figure? :):):):):):):):):):)

... unusual thread... its maths, its logical... just do it!

im not sure what you want to hear... dont panic, its just a problem, or should we say a task, you know how to do it, just think carefully, do it slowly and it should all go fine.

Can anyone help me to straight my thought, and help me how to think logically when I try to prove a figure?

Take debate :)

believe me, if there's one thing that they want you to get from geometry, if nothing else, it is logical progression (step by step). And if there is one thing that debate can teach you (sometimes rather harshly) it is logical progression.

When you look at a problem, you gotta have the tools to work with the problem. Those tools are your theorems and postulates and stuff. Get out your equipment that you think of when you see the problem. When you lay down all your equipment, sometimes the solution pops in front of you. If it doesn't, then get better tools or just try anything.