Quantum numbers – from sky to brain

Let's make the simple experiment. Clamp up an elastic wire ring in one point and pull it in radial direction. You will see three vibrating sections. Let's name each such section as quantron. Because the form of quantron has own mathematics. This process is named as a radial resonance of a not free (bond) ring.

If you will hang this ring on four threads and put on the vibrate force of corresponding frequency you will see four quantrons. It is a radial resonance of a free ring.

At higher frequency you will see six quantrons, then eight, etc., i.e. a mathematical row.

At each moment of time the vibrating ring has the certain shape.

The mathematical curve, which describes this shape in space and in time, is named as quantoide.

It is obvious, that at any moment the length of quantoide should remain a constant, otherwise the ring will be broken off. The condition of the constancy of length of quantoide imposes rigid restriction on amplitude of oscillations. This restriction is expressed that the amplitude of oscillations cannot be more, than some limiting value. In experiments the law of restriction of amplitudes works faultlessly and is described by simple enough equations.

Within the limits of the allowed amplitudes there is an interesting connection – at the certain values of amplitudes the area covered by quantoide, contains an integer of the quantron’s areas.

Relative values of these amplitudes also form a mathematical row. But this row consists of inverse values of integers.

At the well-defined moments of time the quantoide takes the shape of a circle. At other moments its shape is close to the shape of an ellipse. Hence, for the description of trajectories of planets the equation of quantoide quite approaches.

It is possible:

1) Orbits of planets have the shape of quantoide, but not an ellipse.

2) The radial resonance of orbits is just that mechanism, which transforms circular orbits in elliptic, and subsequently in parabolic and spiral, after overcoming limiting amplitude of quantron’s oscillations.

I think, this process should arise on equator of a rotating star. Rotation of a star breaks a radial resonance and creates pushes, which throw out liquid and gaseous substance in space. Probably, the thrown out substance "remembers" parameters of the resonance.

I have the equation of a radial resonance and I can show, how it works in the time and in the space at quantum number 4.

http://vlamir.nsk.ru/pt4_film.gif

Besides on equator of the cooled down heavenly body the tracks of the radial resonance as crests and hollows can be left.

Unfortunately, I am not strong in cosmology. Now I am interested with stability of electrons in atoms and with mechanics of emission of electron. Therefore I try to find the alternative decision. In particular – the decision for orbits which have no the obvious gravitational center. It is quite possible, that quantum numbers will help me to construct the little bridge between celestial mechanics and mechanics of atom.

Let's look, what can be an intra-atomic oscillator.

1) As I already spoke, tangential energy of a mechanical radial resonance can be used for calculation of energy of radiation of atom. At that, the frequency of own oscillations of oscillator is described by the square-law (is proportional to a square of quantum number), and internal tangential energy, which is proportional to a square tangential amplitude, is inversely proportional binary exponential function 2^x. Energy of radiation, as it is proved already, is proportional to the difference of energies between two quantum states of oscillator.

Let it will be the first small evidence for the ring shape of oscillator.

2) Lines in spectra of hydrogen and hydrogen-like ions represent doublets.

Hence, it is possible to assume, that, at least, the atom of hydrogen has two oscillators.

3) Existence of the electron-positron annihilation assumes existence of the inverse process.

There is a question – whether there can be an atom the generator of electrons. One such process is well-known. It is beta-decay. But according to the theory of beta-decay the nucleus have no electrons. Electrons are born during beta-decay.

4) Then there is other question – what prevents to the process of a birth of electrons in other parts of atom, for example, on its surface.

Now imagine the design of four quantoides, which are located on four sides of a cube. One pair of oppositely located quantoides works in a mode of a radial resonance, other pair – in a mode of an axial resonance. Quantoides are connected with each other in four nodes. Energy goes on quantoides with speed of light and serves as a carrier of resonant oscillations. Axial quantrons have no tangential components of energy and, therefore, cannot radiate. Can radiate only radial quantrons. And only free nodes of quantoide can radiate energy.

Hence, in this connected structure, the radiation can begin only with quantum number 4. But experiences with a mechanical resonance show, that the resonance can exist and at quantum number 2, when on the ring is stacked one wave only.

From here the conclusion automatically arises, that at excitation of radial quantoide up to quantum number 2, from atom not quantum of electromagnetic energy, but the certain formation of connected energy should be thrown out.

Probably, it is the electron.

Anyway, the mathematics of this model does not contradict experiment.

Now let's pass to concrete physical model and we shall investigate its information opportunities.

Quantoides – it is mathematics, polytrons – it is already physics.

Free polytrons are capable to occupy the energy levels, which are corresponding to even quantum numbers 2, 4, 6, etc. At that, radial polytrons radiate or absorb energy at transitions from one quantum number to another, whereas axial polytrons can be at the occupied level practically unlimited time, i.e. these are dumb keepers of the information.

Polytrons, which are connected in atoms as open works, are capable to occupy energy levels in wider a spectrum of quantum numbers – 3, 4, 5, 6, … At that, the change of quantum number can be caused by the changing of positions of polytrons relative each other, i.e. at the minimal power consumption.

Thus, any atom is a cell for storage of the information, and the information exchange represents inquiries and answers about spectra of possible quantum numbers.

Therefore the nature has chosen this cell of memory for neurons – for these alive supercomputers.

I assume, that there will be a question – what connection here with celestial mechanics.

It is well known, that related organisms (the parent – the child) have mysterious biological connection with each other. This connection operates on any distance and penetrates through any obstacles. Known energy fields cannot explain this connection, therefore a probable explanation can be spectra of quantum numbers.

I think, that a basis of all biological information systems is hydrogen:

1) hydrogen is the most widespread element in the universe (~80%).

2) the content of hydrogen in a human body achieves 100 gramms in each kg of weight.

3) hydrogen is present at all four building blocks DNA (six atoms in thimine, and on five atoms in adenine, guanine and cytosine), and also in all twenty amino acids.

4) hydrogen possesses ability to twist in a spiral the combinations with other elements.

5) hydrogen, as the most simple element, has the most precise spectrum of quantum numbers, hence, the probability of mistakes and failures in such information cell is minimal.

6) natural information cells directly use own resonant frequencies of atoms, i.e. resonant frequencies of polytrons.

The information systems, which are created by the human are constructed on base of electronics and have only two numbers, 0 and 1. It cannot be named as a spectrum. Cells work on frequencies received due to a difference energy of electrons at various levels. From here the limit at which these systems will cease to submit to the existing theory is already looked through.

Still there is the concept of hydrogen bond, which also is constructed on physical and mythical properties of electrons. In my opinion, it is already the cleanest eclecticism – mechanistic carry of laws of celestial mechanics and the theory of probability inside of atoms.

On January, 14, 2005 the space probe "Huygens" has successfully finished the seven-year flight to Saturn and has made planting to the surface of its satellite – the Titan.

Temperature of surface of this planet is equal minus of 180 degrees Celsius. Under the orange sky splash the oceans also flow the rivers of liquid metane.

But for all that, all reports of information about these conditions are accompanied by explanation, that the same conditions existed on the Earth 4 – 4.5 billion years ago.

I, by the naivety, thought, that in those days the Earth represented a rotating fiery sphere of magma, lengthways of heated to white equator of which, the huge crests of fire-spitting waves were raised.

It is literally for one - two day up to the message on planting the probe "Huygens" in mass media have flown the message and the picture of other planet. Lengthways equator of this planet the ring of a mountain ridge was stretched. Scientists could not give any explanation to this video-fact.

Now let's analyze the addition of two movements of the heated magma on equator of a rotating heavenly body: resonant oscillations of equator (the waves of magma) + rotation of heavenly body. Good model of this process can be process of “the rolling” of ocean wave on flat coast. The crest of a wave twists in a direction of movement of a wave. Hence, if the crest can come off the wave then it forms independent body, which will rotate in the same direction where the wave goes.

Now let's look at nine planets of solar system. Seven planets – Mercury, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto, – have the same direction of rotation, as the Sun. Two planets – Venus and Uranus, – have a reverse direction of rotation, but these two planets have also other anomalies. On Venus the duration of "day" is equal to 243 terrestrial days, whereas duration of "year" is equal to 225 terrestrial days. On Uranus the angle of inclination of equator to the plane of orbit is equal 98 degrees.

The shown model of formation of planets and mountain ridges on equators of planets can explain also brighter luminescence of equators of young planets, if such phenomenon was discovered sometime.

• 3 weeks later...

Above I spoke about, experimentally checked up, mechanical quantum model of polytron and about theoretical transposition of polytronic mathematics on language of electromagnetic processes. In radio engineering there is also an approached electromagnetic model of polytron. It is an electronic high-frequency lamp – magnetron.

The oscillatory system of magnetron consist from several empty resonators, which are located on a circle in the massive anode. The cathode, as a rod, – is located axially in the center of this circle from empty resonators.

Everyone resonator can be represented, as an oscillatory contour in which electric and magnetic fields are spatially divided. Certainly, it is not satisfactory approximation, but it allows, that the cavity - inductance and the slot - condenser can be presented as asymmetrical quantron. Accordingly, the whole resonant system of magnetron, consisting of "m" resonators represents an asymmetrical electromagnetic polytron with quantum number "m". Asymmetry arises that electric and magnetic fields of everyone quantron are “forcedly” combined in angular space of magnetron. For this reason magnetron is quasi-stationary resonant system, i.e. independently, without excitation, it will not work, and for the same reason, "the tuning" of magnetrons represents a difficult technical task.

The natural electromagnetic polytron has no these shortcomings and, therefore, it has phenomenal stability.

And the second "phenomenal" property of an electromagnetic polytron is its ability flexibly to change the current quantum number and to adapt to changing external conditions. In this respect, the best device for an alive matter you cannot invent.

Based upon the aforesaid, we offer the following formulation for quantum number: “The quantum number is a number quantrons (of resonant vibrating elements) on a quantoide (on an elastic material string, on an orbit, on any closed energy line)”.

Six kinds of resonant energy of polytrons and the laws for frequencies and amplitudes of oscillations we have expressed in mathematical formulas. Annihilation of electron and positron we have explained by means of left and right spirality of the polarized oscillations, meanwhile qualitatively. We can model crystal structure of the most simple substances by connection of polytrons into openwork skeletons.

However the stumbling-block is the question from what the nature creates these rings.

If from energy – then from which? And why obligatory property of this energy is speed of light. If from a matter – then why after the annihilation of substance with antisubstance we cannot find out splinters of this matter.

Now I have similar discussion in Russian forum "Membrana", where we search for the answer the last question.

I would like to listen to opinion of supporters and opponents of this idea in Science Forum.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe, the answer to the question “From what the nature creates these rings?” contains in formula by Balmer-Rydberd for the spectrum of radiation of hydrogen, in which own resonant frequencies of atom are used.

[tex]\nu =\frac{4R}{t_c}\cdot (\lambda_o –\lambda_m ) [/tex]

where:

[tex]\nu[/tex] – a frequency of emitted photon;

[tex]R[/tex] – Rydberg’s constant;

[tex]t_c[/tex] – a cycle of the revolving of energy in a ring at speed of light;

[tex]\lambda_o [/tex] – the length of wave, which correspond to frequency of polytron before radiation of photon;

[tex]\lambda_m [/tex] – the length of wave, which correspond to frequency of polytron after radiation of photon;

I think, it is the formula for some integrator.

• 1 month later...