Got a few questions...

TJ.

>Has the controversial double slit experiment (using electrons ONLY, NOT photons) ever been performed in temperatures close to absolute zero and near vacuum conditions? If so please list the observation (Phenomenon such as self-interference, waveform collapse etc). If not, please mention the expected results; Please emphasize on the ones that are expected to deviate from our current typical observations.

>If a photon has an independent electric vector and magnetic vector... Shouldn't there be an independent gauge boson for charge and magnetic polarity on a very small scale?(Significant to the size of the photon) Wouldn't this mean that there are more than 4 fundamental forces in nature?

>If a neutrino has a wavelength (its electric vector), shouldn't that mean its composed of particles whose resultant charge is zero, but periodically affect the intensity of the electric field? Wouldn't this imply that leptons are divisible?

Im open to all views...

1) I would assume you'd find something yourself if you only searched for long enough. To put your demand into scope: If you're looking for qualified response, then I am pretty sure various institutions would happily compile such a list for you for a few thousand Dollars. For random results, you can just as well check Wikipedia or Google yourself. Especially the references in the Wikipedia article and the papers citing these references should straightforwardly yield useful information.

2) The magnetic and electric part of a photon are not independent.

3) Neutrinos do not have an "electric vector", as far as I know. Wavelengths do not have to refer to an electric or a magnetic field. An example would be sound waves.

@timo

Neutrinos have an electric vector and a magnetic moment.

You said, " The magnetic and electric part of a photon are not independent." My question was shouldn't there be a boson to represent the magnetic and electric field of a photon individually?

Thank you for your assistance. :)

You said, " The magnetic and electric part of a photon are not independent." My question was shouldn't there be a boson to represent the magnetic and electric field of a photon individually?

Well, you have photon polarisation, but this not quite what you are suggesting.

At a fundamental level the electric and magmatic fields are different aspects of the same thing and so in reality are not independent things.

Neutrinos have an electric vector and a magnetic moment.

Citation, please.

Why should there be? As timo said, the values are not independent.

>Has the controversial double slit experiment (using electrons ONLY, NOT photons) ever been performed in temperatures close to absolute zero and near vacuum conditions? If so please list the observation (Phenomenon such as self-interference, waveform collapse etc). If not, please mention the expected results; Please emphasize on the ones that are expected to deviate from our current typical observations.

Controversial? What's controversial about the double-slit experiment? Did someone do it with baby seals or something?

With electrons, the experiments were most certainly done in vacuum. I'm not certain what would be gained by doing it close to absolute zero.

With electrons, the experiments were most certainly done in vacuum. I'm not certain what would be gained by doing it close to absolute zero.

In principle, one might expect this to result in more exact patters due to reduced thermal noise of the slits' and the target's geometry. Not sure the effect matters, of course. I don't even know the wavelengths' used in the experiment (except in case of visible light, of course).

In principle, one might expect this to result in more exact patters due to reduced thermal noise of the slits' and the target's geometry. Not sure the effect matters, of course. I don't even know the wavelengths' used in the experiment (except in case of visible light, of course).

I wouldn't be surprised if the mutual repulsion of the electrons and limit of collimation to contribute more than thermal noise.