Need your help deciding something

TransformerRobot

It's about my project G-Biking, an animated series about futuristic hovercraft racing.

I was thinking of changing the motif of the Canadian team (Most recently their bikes have been based on a fox, a goose and a bear), because two members (including the leader) are human, but one is an alien reptile girl. Her bike was originally going to be bear-based, but then I started to feel it wouldn't be appropriate to give a reptillian character a mammalian bike.

So I was searching for whatever reptiles were exclusive to Canada, or at least more common in Canada than any other country, and I came up really short in that effort.

Then I learned that North America has the most fossils discovered out of all parts of the world, and what could be more north than Canada? So I was thinking of changing Team Canada to a prehistoric motif. I've already figured out that the girl's bike would be based on a dinosaur and one of the other bikes would be pterosaur based, but what about their leader's bike? What should his bike be based on if I keep the prehistoric motif?

It's about my project G-Biking, an animated series about futuristic hovercraft racing.

I was thinking of changing the motif of the Canadian team (Most recently their bikes have been based on a fox, a goose and a bear), because two members (including the leader) are human, but one is an alien reptile girl. Her bike was originally going to be bear-based, but then I started to feel it wouldn't be appropriate to give a reptillian character a mammalian bike.

So I was searching for whatever reptiles were exclusive to Canada, or at least more common in Canada than any other country, and I came up really short in that effort.

You could of course use the wikipedia page about "List of reptiles of Canada"?

Then I learned that North America has the most fossils discovered out of all parts of the world, and what could be more north than Canada?

It sounds rhetorical, but it isn't. Answer: Greenland (Denmark).

So I was thinking of changing Team Canada to a prehistoric motif. I've already figured out that the girl's bike would be based on a dinosaur and one of the other bikes would be pterosaur based, but what about their leader's bike? What should his bike be based on if I keep the prehistoric motif?

I have no idea, sorry. There are many dinos and other prehistoric animals.

You could of course use the wikipedia page about "List of reptiles of Canada"?

It sounds rhetorical, but it isn't. Answer: Greenland (Denmark).

I have no idea, sorry. There are many dinos and other prehistoric animals.

I was thinking of making the leader's bike based off a sabertooth tiger, but then naming it became a problem. I couldn't come up with one that sounded right.

For the other two bikes I had Cyber Dactyl and Gold Rex. What about naming the lead bike Red Sabre?

There is no right or wrong about an opinion. You cannot be sure of an opinion. You can only be sure that you have an opinion, but you cannot prove that the opinion is right, or it ceases to be an opinion and becomes fact.

So, no, I am not sure. smile.png

There is no right or wrong about an opinion. You cannot be sure of an opinion. You can only be sure that you have an opinion, but you cannot prove that the opinion is right, or it ceases to be an opinion and becomes fact.

So, no, I am not sure. smile.png

Since it's a matter of opinion then, which do you like better?: Red Saber? Red Sabertooth? Red Tiger?

My opinion is that you are messed because the idea is to link the team members with animal names, where the animals name are objects (the bikes)but some members are not exactly humans which makes things bizarre.

You must have plenty of other things in Canada to refer to.

----------------

And animal name is not very "futuristic"

To me futuristic would be a code name like B0456hfddyrdvbn (VBN for short)

My opinion is that you are messed because the idea is to link the team members with animal names, where the animals name are objects (the bikes)but some members are not exactly humans which makes things bizarre.

You must have plenty of other things in Canada to refer to.

----------------

And animal name is not very "futuristic"

To me futuristic would be a code name like B0456hfddyrdvbn (VBN for short)

Seriously? To me that's a terrible name. It's too hard to remember, and it sounds more like it would be used for the label of an atomic weapon.