Never knew what c was. New theory

Popcorn Sutton

I never knew what c was until just recently.

I've been taking it as meaning the maximum speed for everything lately, which would make sense to me. (My strength is in my weakness).

That being said, is there another way to get from point A to be B? The answer is yes. I call it focussed unirepelsive spatially parametric discharge, and as long as you maintain a unirepelsive field that is greater than the size of the object traveling, then the object should travel through the empty space to the point of interest free of inertia until it needs to decelerate.

The absolute cure to inertia is still unclear.

A substance with unirepelsive properties would be one that decays very quickly. The quicker decay, the quicker movement through space.

There is a fuel we could use for this type of travel too. Basically you have to have a very solid, yet very thin layer that can easily be popped around a poi. If you pop it, the future will cause the repelsive burst that you need to focus in front of the vehicle.

The poi being the closest thing to nothing that you can get.

And I'm pretty sure that if we mastered this technique, we would realize that we were both disintegrated and generated simultaneously.

And if the fuel wasn't unirepelsive, then we might be able to recollect a portion of the travel (it would be crazy if it was actually recognizable though).

Basically, the vehicle has to be maximal at present and in the future for the longer distances, so you also need a very durable vehicle.

Which means that you need to make the poi "unpoppable"

If the poi were the npoi, then there is no problem. The process would be extremely efficient

Edited by Popcorn Sutton

!

Moderator Note

We have already had a thread on the Repelsion Theory.

It was locked - members are not allowed to reopen locked topics by creating new threads. Additionally this OP is, to my eye, meaningless.

Do not open more threads on your repelsion theory.

Thread locked.