The repelsion theory equation

Popcorn Sutton

Hey people, I just want to let you know something before you get too carried away with the python english interlanguage equation I provided in the thread "the repelsion theory of reduction". The interlanguage solution I provided is wrong. I learned that as soon as I tried implementing sound to the system. It's highly inefficient, but may be useful in other areas.

The actual equation has to do with the impact of the environmental pressure fluctuations at the sensory systems. The poi finder is inefficient for large amounts of data but may work for minimal elements. The actual process, at the maximal level of observation, involves the poi and the npoi (next point of interest), which may not have the helix effect, but instead, has a repetitious penetration effect of the poi, not resulting in forgetfulness, but resulting in different dispositions toward stimuli that can, in theory, be prompted under the right circumstances even after it seems long forgotten. Theres no evidence to back that up at the moment, but it seems to be a plausible solution to directing focus.