Unknown Theories

JrPahoodneyMan

Energy Cores

Colliding electrons to anti protons at the highest speed of the anti proton to produce a negative energy core. Energy core should produce unlimited amount of electrons.

Colliding positrons to protons at the highest speed of the proton to produce a positive energy core. Energy core should produce unlimited amount of positrons.

Neutral Between Antimatter and Matter

Send 8 anti neutrons at the speed of light toward a neutron that is in a spherical magnetic particle magnetic stasis field. Then send 24 anti protons at the anti neutrons and 6 protons at the neutron. Now you have what can make an indestructible material completely made of nuclei.

Add 24 positrons and 6 electrons partially orbiting the nuclei, and you have a material that, when bent and released, will snap back into its original position.

My Artificial Gravity Theory

Spin a pull between two or more positronic magnets of the opposite magnetic polarization.

My Reverse Gravity Theory

Spin a push between two curvy ring-shaped positronic magnets of the same magnetic polarization.

Antimatter the Answer to Needs for Technology

Anti matter may be more potent in fuel because, in fact, it may be significantly smaller than matter, even though its shine makes it appear nearly as large. You see, in matter, electrons produce heat and the protons steal all of it. In antimatter, anti protons give off heat, and the positrons can only steal some of it. And when the positrons steal enough heat, they produce light. Thus anti matter would glow very brightly and produce significant levels of heat. If antimatter is smaller, then we have a way to make anti matter into superconductors and denser alloys.

My Theory of: What Dark Matter is and How to Obtain FTL Speeds

I believe dark matter is translucent (new, mad up definition of translucent meaning you can pass through it) and transparent (new, made up definition meaning you can't see it, but you can see through it), hollow, spherical shells. The size that can be made solid if there's energy inside it is the size of particles and antiparticles. The size available only when there is an object, such as a positron or electron, moving at somewhat high velocities around nuclei. Then there would be a size that can only be activated by a large object moving at the speed of light, whether spinning at that speed, or traveling at that speed. If it becomes activated by something traveling at that speed, it translucifies (meaning made translucent) and transparifies (meaning made transparent) the object, thus the object can now move at speeds faster than that of light.

The Construction Theory

If you observe the Earth, solid moves both liquid and gas. This is why I believe the Earth is artificial. What I think is that if the earth is artificial, then there were Humans before our Earth that built it. If I can prove my energy core and artificial gravity theories, it should be proof enough that the Earth, sun, and moon are artificial.

You can also view my Unknown Theories Cont. page. I think that it needs to be moved too.

The reasoning for my Energy Cores theory is that Electrons always produce heat. When they interact with the protons in hydrogen in the air contained by the bulb, they cause the protons to have an overload of heat energy and they have to release the energy as light. This may be true for the metal coils in light bulbs. Now, anti protons also produce significant heat, although I think anti particles are much smaller, so in my mind, they don't produce as much heat as an electron. Thus as a positron steals some of the heat produced by the anti proton, causing it to produce light because of an overload of heat energy. Since not all heat is taken by the positrons, the excess heat in anti matter can build up, thus anti matter can be hot and bright. Combine an anti proton and electron, and they may produce enough heat as one unit to start producing unlimited amounts of electrons. When it comes to the positive core, the positrons require less heat to vibrate than protons, thus they are an energy particle, and the proton is an orbit basis particle. For electrons and anti protons, anti protons do not produce enough heat to be energy particles, thus they are an orbit basis particle. Electrons are large enough to produce enough heat to be an active energy particle. Combine positrons and protons, and they may steal enough heat, readily and steadily enough, that it produces unlimited amounts of positrons.

In the neutral between antimatter and matter theory, skip the second time I put down the word magnetic. It was a mistake.

Edited by JrPahoodneyMan

I could be wrong about this, but you've made several mistakes in this post. Firstly you misconstrue these "ideas" as theories, which tells us you don't understand what a scientific theory really is. Second, you bunched multiple ideas in a single thread, which will automatically make any discussion very disjointed and hard to follow. And third, you've made some claims that are trivially falsified, so a lot of folks won't want to invest much time talking with you about them.

No offense of course, we always try to separate the ideas from the person who has them, and critique from there. smile.png

You can also view my Unknown Theories Cont. page. I think that it needs to be moved too.

Is that why you haven't responded to any of the replies there? We are a discussion forum, not a soapbox from which you can preach. You need to interact and reply to people.

Well, I know I don't fully understand what a "Theory" is, but I call them that just as a title. It's more of a speculation and hypothesis. I wish I could redo the title, but it's already made.

I know I need to reply, but I am in college, so it may take me time to get around to it, and sometimes I forget.

Yes they are just speculation and hypothesis so far, but if I or someone else can test them (and I think this may be what makes something a theory) then they might become a theory.

Well, I would need every application of the word "theory" changed into "speculation" and/or "hypothesis." This may make a significant difference. I wouldn't know the exact extent of how to do that, but I'm sure you know a lot more about it!

Edited by JrPahoodneyMan