Using viruses to kill off contaminations such as Trichorderma

I'm starting an experiment soon involving eliminating contaminations such as green bread mold and various bacteria. I have access to a college lab and an expert on bacteriophage, but I plan to start with the Trichoderma and haven't been able to find much on it as far as viruses go. Does anyone know if a virsus has been identified that attacks this family and if it can be purchased or the most likely place I can find it, such as soil or water? I figure I'll start out a lot of petri dishes of agar with cultured Trichoderma and start exposing it to various things, like soil samples if a virus can't be purchased.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

This is kind of funny as Trichoderma species are often used as biocontrol agents themselves (they tend to be mycoparasites). Isolating a virus would take a tremendous amount of work, and proper isolation and characterization would be a whole project, not a simple experiment (also note that many viruses do not kill of their host).

That being said, I am not an expert in this field and would not know any specific viruses off the top of my head. But a quick search did not reveal repositories with appropriate viruses.