faces put here by the universe

iwasbitten

all these faces started appearing after i survived all the attacks that the ring used

the first pic is a skull on my bathroom floor i have had dreams about then too there not demons they from the universe

the second pic was water residue on the showere floor you can clearly see the fangs

the 3rd pic is of horns also on my floor you think horns the devil another word to call them is lambs the bones and lambs live together on the same planet some of them feed on people but not all some eat duck and gill but some crave human blood i know i was bitten

my 4th pic is another horn on my bathroom floor after the other was removed 2 pics of horns on my floor

my other post i will explain how they have been feeding on people and how they kept it a secret for so long

i know there will be a remark about the phenomena of faces appearing but you can clearly see the horns and the skull the fangs shape of the head is different but you can see the fangs and the eyes

post-74340-0-68418400-1358350892_thumb.jpg

post-74340-0-36312300-1358350904_thumb.jpg

post-74340-0-23830100-1358350918_thumb.jpg

post-74340-0-47641700-1358350938_thumb.jpg

!

Moderator Note

iwasbitten

we have been through this before in a previous thread. We are not going to make any more progress than last time. I will repeat what was said then

Seriously, the action of finding significant patterns (voices, faces, shapes, etc.) in random or natural data is a well known phenomenon - it's called pareidolia. You can read about it at Wikipedia or many other places. We all do it to an extent - see a face in clouds, a vaguely heard voice in an instrumental track - it's part of our pattern recognition software that has kept us alive for generations.

If you are starting to feel physical symptoms due to this effect or are feeling unwell because of it, like the posters above, I really would recommend a trip to your GP/Doctor. He/She can explain the details of what might be happening and suggest a course of action; and let's face it, these things are always better once we have talked them through with someone else.

Thread locked.