Is curvature force? Really?

rwjefferson

Force is mass acceleration and curvature is equal and opposite reaction to inertial pressure differential.

Mathematical calculations based on curvature are alphanumeric images of force.

Images are easily misinterpreted.

Is "That might be the most meaningless nonsense I've ever read in a single post." a kind and well reasoned response?

peace

ron

(:I see through the empress` new cloak:)

Maybe not kind, but certainly appropriate. The post I was responding to was:

Force is mass acceleration and curvature is equal and opposite reaction to inertial pressure differential.

Mathematical calculations based on curvature are alphanumeric images of force.

Images are easily misinterpreted; especially by zealots.

Light (energy) bends toward lower quantum pressure the same way sound (energy) bends towards lower baryonic pressure.

How do you calculate what happens as sound encounters the event horizon of a supersonic cyclone?

Can you imagine the eye of a baryonic vortex condensed to a singular quantum point up?

You literally just made up nonsense.

!

Moderator Note

As this thread seems to have been started merely to discuss the validity of a third party's response and has rapidly descended into catty remarks, I see no reason to leave it open. Feel free to discuss to discuss the science elsewhere - please do not start another thread to complain about other posters.