think twice before answer

sunnydart

What is the composition of Mesosphere.?

How it transfer heat b/w Thermos phere which is at average temperature of 2000 Celsius & stratosphere at 100 Celsius & in B/W Mesosphere is at -100 degree ? Which according to heat transfer law should be mean temperature of Both layer. Please do not copy paste your data from Internet. I know 1 bullshit answer of Endothermic reaction of methane the decompose into carbon & Hydrogen & absorb heat & made mesosphere cool.

Answer only when you the right answer please.

I'm not answering, I'm questioning. Do you suspect the composition of the mesosphere has a significant impact upon it's heats transfer characteristics? Do you think simple application of heat transfer laws can be applied in this complex situation? If so, why do you think so? I'm not familiar with the enothermic reaction you refer to. What makes you characterise it as "bullshit"?

ophodite- Please help me to find the right answer. And don`t try to confuse me because i m trying to understand that complex situation.

Zaptos - No, I don't know the answer. I want theories from expert people to reach upto the level of exact answer..

ophodite- Please help me to find the right answer. And don`t try to confuse me because i m trying to understand that complex situation.

My questions were designed to remove confusion. I am not especially knowledgeable in this area, but if I understood exaclty what your reservations are I believe there is a reasonable chance I could work out a satisfactory answer to your quesiton, but I need more input from you first.

• 2 weeks later...