Eloquent Solution For Solving Global Warming

EarthSaver

I've written an 85-page (don't worry - it's mostly illustrations) treatise I have heavily researched with one possible solution to our global warming conundrum. Only I don't know who to show this to for review and I doubt it is professional enough to submit to any scientific journal. Basically, I am hoping for some serious feedback from planet-loving folks like myself who are concerned about this situation and actually give a damn.

Currently, my treatise surpasses my meager 4.88MB file upload limitation. Perhaps I can break this into pieces, convert these into .PDF format, and submit at a later time.

If anyone is interesting in hearing more about this, feel free to email address removed by moderator. Thank you.

Edited by Phi for All
email address removed

I've written an 85-page (don't worry - it's mostly illustrations) treatise I have heavily researched with one possible solution to our global warming conundrum.

Do you mean elegant or eloquent? Though if it is 85 pages, I hope it is also eloquent. :)

Perhaps a short summary would help get some feedback, especially if it is based on only one possible solution.

~

!

Moderator Note

I removed your email address. First, we don't know you, and second, this is a discussion forum and we all get so jealous when knowledge isn't shared. ;) I hope you understand, and welcome to SFN.

As Essay suggests, the first thing to do is give us an overview of your ideas, as briefly and eloquently as possible.