Help!

chilled_fluorine

I urgently need 20+ grams of urea nitrate, at least 90% pure. Could someone please post links to a few types of fertilizer that meet these specs.? Any help would be VERY much appreciated. I live in southeast US, sorry uk people, but this isn't really for you. If you think you have any info though, by all means, I'll take it.

!

Moderator Note

After review by multiple mods (4 in total), we decided to leave this thread closed.

Our forum rules, section 2.3b state:

Descriptions of the construction or synthesis of illegal or hazardous devices or chemicals are subject to removal at the discretion of the staff. Remember that many SFN readers do not have the scientific background to know the appropriate precautions and safety procedures; all posts should contain a warning of the potential hazards and safety considerations of any dangerous procedure.

The substance mentioned here is considered too dangerous by staff. We warn everybody to study the dangers and required safety measures first, or better: just stay away from it.

chilled_fluorine, frankly, we don't think you're mature or experienced enough to work with dangerous materials like this. You are too casual about safety issues.