Jfk Assasination Conspiracy?

sepultallica

does anyone think that there was a conspiracy to assasinate JFK? anyone think that there was more than one shooter? id like to hear people's thoughts on this. i did a little reading on this and found some startling stuff. did anyone laugh at the portrayal that oliver stone did on his movie, JFK?

I am not a conspiracy fan. I think too often people get some perverse comfort from believing in conspiracies. Perhaps it provides them with an explanation for why they are not in control of events.

However, I find the conventional explanation - Lee Harvey Oswald, lone gunman - to be unsatisfactory. I am not convinced it is wrong, but I feel some of the conspiracy theories offer more credible explanations for some of the events surrounding the assasination and the aftermath.

The difficulty is that you can do a little reading, or you can do a lot of reading, and still will only have read a small fraction of what you could have read on the subject. One thing I am certain of is that the Warren Commision report was indeed a Rush To Judgement. That does not mean their conclusion was wrong, only that if right it was right by luck and not by proper judgement.

The Oliver Stone film was good entertainment, but crap history.

I taped one of the tv shows about the Kennedy assasination and ran and re-ran the sequence that showed the head shot. That tape shows 2 things. It shows brain matter being blown forward, and it seemed to me like it was about in the right direction to have been coming from school book window where LHO was supposed to be.

The other thing I saw was Kennedy's head being knocked back and to the left. This was a very sharp movement, like he had been hit by a hammer, or bullet coming from the front.

"Experts" have claimed the forward ejecta from the shot from the rear will cause the head to recoil back, but I'm not sure I believe that. Maybe what happened was 2 bullets hit him at the same time, with the front shot being a heavier caliber bullet, to produce the 2 different effects. But that would require at least 2 gunmen and a serious conspiricy.