ammonium fluoride NH3F

Anyone who wants to can Google nitrogen triiodide and find out how to make it. They are not very likely to come across this page.

However it's possible that someone will be interested in ammonium fluoride melts and find this page. If it tells then to be careful about adding halogens to the mix then it's beneficial.

I googled nitrogen triiodide and near the top was this.

Dangerous sh*t, how was it put on the paper if it is so sensitive to a feather?

Edited by ACUV

I watched the video a few times and I noticed the possibly important word " dry " being used. Not that I want to know very much of the theory of nitrogen triiodide but is it stable when it is put on the paper mixed with a solvent and what we see in the video is the dried chemical without the solvent being given a tiny impact?

I watched the video a few times and I noticed the possibly important word " dry " being used. Not that I want to know very much of the theory of nitrogen triiodide but is it stable when it is put on the paper mixed with a solvent and what we see in the video is the dried chemical without the solvent being given a tiny impact?

From what I've seen, it is very stable when damp. Use acetone, not water. Why can't you screw around with something less sensitive, like tatp, or plain gunpowder?

From what I've seen, it is very stable when damp. Use acetone, not water. Why can't you screw around with something less sensitive, like tatp, or plain gunpowder?

I don't intend to use this chemical, the main point was that it appeared easily in a list on a google search.