physics

Amanbir

the galilean constant for harmonic motion is a special mathematical case.it is not a universal constant.

test the inverse square law.

the archimedes principle and the helium 2 effect are gravity effects.

"moment of inertia is a static for an axis and for a rigid body.

magnetism is a construction of charge, not a special force or component.

newton's laws are valid only for perfect (high) transmission.

the faradian force (motor) couples charge and mass.

the critical angle is a result of atomic orientation.

there is no such thing as relativity.

the solar spectrum is not a god given distribution. it is most likely cumulative radiation.

entropy is a weak concept.

it is difficult to detect sub atomic structure, the best way would be to "see it"Amanbir Posts: 1Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:14 pm

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Edited by imatfaal
removal of link

!

Moderator Note

I have removed the link - which I am not sure was meant to be there, and we certainly do not like links to other discussion boards. I have also moved this to speculations as I am not sure what you are going on about.

the faradian is a couple....the faradian is a couple....the faradian is a couple

You're not really making any sense friend. Can you try to explain your ideas using standard science terminology? Science words have very precise and very specific meanings, failure to follow this convention results in mass forum hysteria :) and people not understanding your points.

the newtonian is a subset of the faradian....a subset....a subset....

every word..every word is true......true..true....

what do u want to know.....the world.....the world.....or what do you want to see....the truth..or lights....bright lights...

radiation and matter interact best in optics. the collisions are elastic for mirrors.

field is point density. space is zero density.matter in between.

field transfer needs potential difference.

two equal suns should not see each other ??????

the magnetic lines of force for a current may be energy dissipation rather than the accepted intrinsic force

they insult ma..they insult....i'm afraid..i'm afraid....they insult...they laugh.....

Edited by Amanbir

but i am brave..i am brave.....i am brave...

they say i speculate..speculate..not think....not think....i think...i think....i think....

what is bond in alloys??? electrovalent or covalent...

what is the periodic table if there are multiple valencies.....????

what is magnetism if there is diamagnetism?????

Amanbir. What is the Faradian...What is the Faradian....What is the Faradian - is this like a Hamiltonian and Lagrangian but related to Faraday? Cos when I look it up I find the first page of answers are related to a form of Islam. I am finding this confusing - perhaps you could explain or point us towards a website that does.

BTW repeating things - especially gnomic utterances - tends to raise the possibility that the post is crackpottery

I am Amanbir Singh. I am 27 years old.

People are afraid of me.....I do not know why??

I look for reason....in me......in ordinary people.

...read again.....read what i've written carefully.....carefully....you will understand....you will understand.

you are newton.you are faraday....you are my people...and my people are enlightened..they are strong.....

When a magnet moves next to a current carrying wire, it experiences a force. A physical force. A force on its MASS.

That is a Faradian....after Michael Faraday.

Why should a magnet exert a force on a body of mass????

If anything it should exert a force on its charge, cause a magnetic field is set up because of moving charges.

you have read what they have taught you???

now let me question you...give me that opportunity...to only question.....

THEY THREW ME OUT OF ANOTHER FORUM.....THE POLITICAL GUYS ASKED THEM TO....GOVERNMENTS..BIG GOVERNMENTS:))))

WILL YOU THROW ME OUT

WILL YOU GIVE TRUTH A CHANCE.?????

I am Amanbir Singh. I am 27 years old.

People are afraid of me.....I do not know why??

Yeah, I think I'd be afraid of you if we met - and I'm pretty sure I do know why!

Edited by Joatmon

do not mock..

what is your question??

i shall answer.....be specific.....

test the inverse square law...i do not know how..but do it...do it...

test the inverse square law...i do not know how..but do it...do it...

!

Moderator Note

Enough, you're in a discussion forum, not a gibberish-promoting blog.

You have every opportunity to post a question in the forum, and we'd love to give you a chance to do so, but you will need to start by actually asking a coherent question.

Otherwise, stop spamming the forum with incoherent babble posts, please.

Thread closed.