Ron Pearson and his "physics of survival"

Alexander1304

Hi All,

Recently I came across Ron Pearson's theory about physics of survival.He reject Big Bang,General relativity...actually I'll copy and post it from the link:

"Pearson’s theory is rather obscure and convoluted to read, as evidenced by the fact that his theory has been rejected by most of the scientific community; throwing out benchmarks of physics, such as constant speed of light, relativity, the cosmological constant, etc., and instead utilizing the invention of numerous types of hypothetical energies, e.g. 'positive and negative primaries', 'breeded energies', etc., said to existed and interacted at the start of the universe, along with other mathematical contrivances. "

http://www.eoht.info/page/Ronald+Pearson

Now,that how he explain survival:

“If true a ‘supermind of space’ could create a whole set of matter-systems all co-existing in the same space but tuned to different quantum-wave frequencies. Then fragments of the supermind structure, the ‘sub-minds’, could only tune into one matter-system at a time. Consequently the only reality apparent at any one time would be the one to which a sub-mind is temporarily tuned. When that matter-system became outworn, this sub-mind, being part of the structured sub-quantum fluid, would simply tune into one of the remaining matter-systems and continue to survive. On this basis our brains could well be mere interfacing mechanisms needed to enable the real minds to pilot the body. No justification can exist any longer in postulating that, of necessity, consciousness vanishes on brain death.”

Pearson also, supposedly, shows how dark energy relates to the survival of consciousness.

Any comments?

Sounds like classical pseudoscience,but I'd like to get Your opinions