Computer Science Contest

ThomasBR

Hi all :)

I'm taking part in a commuter science contest described in this link , i was wondering if anyone would care to join Team Phi, it would sure help me, a fourteen year old, to accomplish his dream of visiting some actual research laboratories at Stanford. I'm not asking you to do this for me, you too would learn a lot through the courses available. And you would help me and my fellow team members and you, win, please consider, you have to make an account here and then click on this link to join us.

While I'm not interested in the courses themselves (mostly because I've lost faith regarding the education in computer science in general), I wouldn't mind helping out. What exactly is it you want me to do? Are there tests that you'll have to complete in order to win? I wouldn't mind an elaborate description of the actual contest.

i joined but team scoring is BS, oh well ill do it anyway for the crack

its funny im actually reading up on these challenges instead of completing my software engineering assignment due next friday, ahhhhh

thank god i was struggling with one of the workshops already because its similar to what im supposed to be learning right now, A* algorithm to be precise and i thought i had clicked beginner class

Edited by KatzAndMice