New immune cell.

Ivan Davidenko

New immune cell.

These cells originate in the thymus of the differentiated stem cells.

These cells are complementary to cellular and humoral immunity.

The actions of these cells differs from that of T-cell immune system.

The cell size is less than macrophage, outwardly looks like a clamp on the endsof which are concave inward staples mikrotubuly which at the moment

effects on pathogenic cells injected into a toxic protein (lymphokine).

This cell starts to assume all occurring on the way cells and organisms.

Definition of a stranger by the rays of the wave inside the cell, which

divide the space inside the cell into many small parts (a light beam lightblue).

If the scan is determined by the healthy cell it safely passes through thiscell, went in the cell membrane braces tightened, unclenched

and managed a content. Theseimmune cells are staples in the bloodstream

rows one by one and cover all the blood stream and lymph.

If this is the pathogenic cell, germ or bacteria that they are getting insideof the immune cells that are scanned, then the scanner rays destroy themembrane

pathogen mikrotubuly injected into the cell-synthesized protein is toxic(lymphokine).

Simultaneously synthesized and injected into a number of different enzymes.

Next struck and destroyed pathogen out of cells, macrophages, where the processof completing the destruction.

Between these cells and among their ranks are the same scanning beams thataccurately track your system stranger.

These cells are very active and aggressive in relation to pathogenic organisms.

Personal information removed.

Edited by hypervalent_iodine
Personal information removed.

!

Moderator Note

Ivan,

For your own personal safety, I have removed the personal information you have entered in your post. I would strongly recommend doing this against in future.

Secondly, you had two posts on this topic - one that contained the above image with no text and one that contained the above text with no image. I suspect this was likely a mistake and I have therefore merged the two into one thread.

Finally, at SFN we have rules against what is called soap boxing or preaching:

Section 2. Posting

8. Preaching and "soap-boxing" (making topics or posts without inviting, or even rejecting, open discussion) are not allowed. This is a discussion forum, not your personal lecture hall. Discuss points, don't just repeat them.

As it says, we have this rule in place on account of this being discussion forum, where our primary aim is to create an environment that fosters discussion. Using this site as your 'personal lecture hall' does not agree with this aim and we therefore actively encourage our members to avoid it.

Unfortunately, this thread as well as your other two come across as soap boxing. Rather than instantly close all of them, I would rather give you the opportunity to bring some points to the thread that you would like discussing or to perhaps be more clear on what it is you seek to engage in conversation about. If you are having trouble with how to go about this (I can understand that language barriers are often quite imposing), have a look at our etiquette guide.

If you wish to make an inquiry about this mod mote or action, please do so using our report feature, which may be found by clicking the 'Report' button on the bottom left corner of the relevant post.