2 Universe interaction

Proton Head

Space is not my strong point so any answers are appreciated. There's a question that I have been pondering about. I really have no idea if this has been talked over about somewhere but at least the recent threads didn't seem to exactly concentrate on this so here it goes:

If we suppose that empty space is infinite (our universe is just the part of space where matter has "expanded" since Big Bang). Couldn't this mean that after the point where "Big Bang matter" ends is reached and went past of, through the empty space, there comes another universe originating from another Big Bang.

Let us further assume that these new universes where the like of ours. Couldn't this mean that even though the matter of 2 universe's wasn't yet mixed, field forces from the other universe could still affect the matter of the other universe?

So in other words gravity originating from the mass of the other universe could affect mass in our universe?

Couldn't this be used to explain the mass which seems to be missing from our universe accordieng to many observations?

Thanks.

Space is not my strong point so any answers are appreciated. There's a question that I have been pondering about. I really have no idea if this has been talked over about somewhere but at least the recent threads didn't seem to exactly concentrate on this so here it goes:

If we suppose that empty space is infinite (our universe is just the part of space where matter has "expanded" since Big Bang). Couldn't this mean that after the point where "Big Bang matter" ends is reached and went past of, through the empty space, there comes another universe originating from another Big Bang.

Let us further assume that these new universes where the like of ours. Couldn't this mean that even though the matter of 2 universe's wasn't yet mixed, field forces from the other universe could still affect the matter of the other universe?

So in other words gravity originating from the mass of the other universe could affect mass in our universe?

Couldn't this be used to explain the mass which seems to be missing from our universe accordieng to many observations?

Thanks.

yu're refferring to the dark matter question, yes its possible that gravity might be interacting with our universe and causing some of these effects, prob is at the moment we have no easy way to detect it. Thats the reason gravity is "supposidly" so weak is because it can leave our universes dimension and travel into higher dimensions, which is the interaction of gravity you're talking about...... if string theory is correct

yu're refferring to the dark matter question, yes its possible that gravity might be interacting with our universe and causing some of these effects, prob is at the moment we have no easy way to detect it. Thats the reason gravity is "supposidly" so weak is because it can leave our universes dimension and travel into higher dimensions, which is the interaction of gravity you're talking about...... if string theory is correct

Well, in my opinion.

We can consider our universe as an electron in an atom.

you know that the atom has electro-magnatic fields caused by protons and electrons. These electro-magnatic fields are affecting each other, so gravity and mass of other universes may affect each other too.

Hadeka.

So if black holes are within reach is quantum leaping a possibility or just deranged fantatism? Even if time warps were accessible I doubt whether life as we know it could survive because as far as I know inside a black hole there is no time & to my understanding that's total inertia which I presume is totally lifeless, however that's only my understanding mass & gravity indifferences seems a very interesting theory who knows if proven could be useful for future travel & understandings of numerous big bangs universes maybe there's even a revolutionary series of big bangs & universes that create a huge cycle like a system of relativity chains almost like our universe is a spoke in wheel but yet again just one big circle with no begining & no end, the only thing I could imagine each cycle relates to another so at the end of each cycle creates another big bang & a new universe is born so eventually when our sun burns out it dosen't matter because with this relativity cycle it just multiplys so maybe I am at an understanding of universes rebirth. Now that's some heavy imagination but not impossible the only trouble is I don't have a scrap of evidence to back this up so at the moment this is sheer fantatism, but proton head, your theorys got me thinking & I don't think you're far out...us2u

• 4 months later...

Let us further assume that these new universes where the like of ours. Couldn't this mean that even though the matter of 2 universe's wasn't yet mixed' date=' field forces from the other universe could still affect the matter of the other universe?

Thanks.[/quote']

The problem is, that it can't be checked. We can only guess what's out there. You can give 1000 of explanations, and all of then will be possible. Besides, why physic in our universe must be the same in another’s?