This says it all

HenryB

Time, motion, and Thought.

To explain time you need motion. To explain motion you need Thought.

Remove all motion from the universe and what you have left is stuff. In the beginning the universe needed something to get the stuff moving. That something is Thought.

Thought is not stuff, but has always been and, for all practical purposes, always will be.

As motion and time began so too did all of matter. A single thought produced what we now call matter. That thought came from a whole bag of thoughts called Thought.

Thought is not perfect. Thought is not divine. But it is real. The only real thing that has no motion, no energy, and no dimension is Thought. Thought is as real as a hemorrhoid.

The Stuff of the universe had the capability of putting two and two together; it had a brain. Once kick started the brain multiplies according to a train of thought determined by Thought. The brain processes the thoughts and the stuff determines weather to become animal, vegetable, or mineral. Nothing is random, our train of thought first begat animals, then humanity.

A brain, like any robot, will not generate a thought on its own. The brain is merely a register of thoughts accumulated from the bag of thoughts. Our special bag of thoughts is called “The Book of Learning”. As the brain registers these thoughts the register becomes Life.

Every thought in Life is given a unique number for registration. Think about the register at the time when we were all jellyfish. Our brain was called a neuron net. Billions of years went by before the miniscule jellyfish neuron net took shape. Then it took another billion years for our brain to reach the size it is today.

The bag of thoughts will never empty as long as there is motion. In another billion years, barring catastrophe, our brains will weigh more than our buttocks and the bag will have hardly been touched. Whatever, we will never know the last thought in the bag.

Nothing is random. Think about it, if there is such a thing as the big bang will the next universe contain poetry and hate? I bet it will.

Most scientists in the body of science believe that the universe is expanding. They have most of us believing it, and that includes me. They also believe that the expansion will someday stop and reverse.

They say that everything in the universe will someday compact into something...but they have not yet defined the width and breadth of the something. So I decided to call the something stuff.

And I have concluded that stuff is devoid of motion, that is there is no E=MC squared in stuff because there is no C, and when there is no C there is no time, and most importantly no M.

What science calls the expansion is the Big Bang.

And I’m pretty sure that the body of science thinks that if it has happened once that it will happen again.

My conclusion concludes that when it happens again such thoughts as poetry and hate will happen again, too. And mathematic thinking will happen again, also.

Will stuff have thinking in it prior to the next Big Bang? Yes, I believe thoughts are real and older than time.

So here it is: it’s all happened before. There is no such thing as an original thought. All thoughts come from a bag of thoughts (Thought). Thought as far as I am concerned for all purposes is perpetual. God knows how many times we’ve dipped into it.

Thought is not perfect, therefore not divine.

Was the first thought after our Big Bang the same as the first thought after every other Big Bang? I think it was. I believe that the body of science will agree that our Big Bang was same as any other Big Bang and that each Big Bang begets the same universal material as any other Big Bang.

So, why not conclude that the first thought in our universe was not the first one in every other universe?

Thought is real. It is as active today as when time began. It was also as active before time began. Thought is the only real thing existing today as existed when time began.

It boils down to this; Thought is as real as a hemorrhoid. Thought is the only real thing capable of creating motion. Thought created time and someday may end it.

Thought is older than the universe.

Thought is not animal, vegetable, mineral, nor stuff.

The brain is stuff. The brain is older than the universe. The brain is not animal, vegetable, nor mineral: the brain created animals, vegetables, and minerals.

Prior to biology it was all chemistry. Chemistry is just a bunch of stuff in motion. It was Thought taking place in the brain that arranged the stuff into material (animal, vegetable, and mineral).

When the earth was a billion years old the first biological cell made its appearance. That was over three billion years ago. You cannot imagine the things that took place before and after that first cell.

The brain I’m talking about is not the same as the one in our head. The one in our head is a fabrication of the brain. Everything has a brain formed by the brain. All brains are related to the brain.

Nothing is random. The first atom did not take shape for no reason at all. Thought and the brain created the moving parts that make up the atom.

The first atom could have been hydrogen, because it has the fewest moving parts. As many thoughts were taking place in those tiny moving parts as are taking place in our brain today. Those tiny moving parts produced all of the elements.

It’s kind of funny that our brain is trying its damnedest to find that first moving part. That’s not going to happen. That first moving part was smaller than stuff,

Just conversation. Don't take it too serious.

I’m saying, when time began the moving parts of stuff moved at warp speed and then some to become chemistry and biology depending on the thoughts going on in the mind of stuff. Relativity and Thermodynamics came while the various atomic shapes were taking place. A lot of thermodynamics is packed into an atom. Some atoms were more tightly packed than others. Stars became stars because so much dynamic was packed into them. Some of the chemistry and biology we cannot see because it is so densely packed.

Nonsense perhaps, but fun for sure.

HenryB, what do you want to achieve with this thread? Why do you want other people to read this?

Did you write this to entertain us? Or is there some scientific contents which we can discuss?

At the moment, it is a nice collection of scientific words, but I am afraid that it makes no sense to me.

Hey, if I was really serious I'd have gone somewhere else. I am having fun with a whacky idea. I came here to have fun. If it turns out not to the taste of most then I am gone.

If you want to see me gone, throw my thread into the trash can. That's what it's for.

Hey, if I was really serious I'd have gone somewhere else.

A lot of people take the opposite approach. They think that science is serious, so they come here with their serious face, telling us how brilliant they are and why science (in general) is wrong. It gets boring when multiple crackpots (that's how we call them) join each and every week.

I am having fun with a whacky idea. I came here to have fun. If it turns out not to the taste of most then I am gone.

If you want to see me gone, throw my thread into the trash can. That's what it's for.

Don't worry.

The problem we have is that a lot of people visit our site with quite similar posts (yes, your 1st post sounded like a typical crackpot)... and they are dead serious. They are the types who have invented antigravity in their dreams, and who think science is a major conspiracy to keep the rest of the population dumb. I'm glad you're not in that category. This thread can remain open if we're just to have some fun writing some stuff that sounds scientific, but is in fact nonsense.

If you decide that you want a more serious feedback on your whacky idea, I propose you present it in a different (and more organized) way.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Science will go no further than tell you that from an infinitesimal volume of density and temperature there came hydrogen, then the Big Bang,

http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~yukimoon/BigBang/

Hydrogen is a perfectly formed particle containing a proton and a neutron in motion; no scientific mention that the “infinitesimal volume” was made up of stuff like hydrogen. If it were, then the “infinitesimal volume” would not be infinitesimal; it would be big enough to see.

A lot went on prior to hydrogen’s first appearance.

My claim (unhumorous as it may sound) is that the “infinitesimal volume” was very quiet: no motion, no protons, and no neurons, nothing to generate heat.

Something was needed to generate heat. If God did it, then shit wouldn’t stink, so I figure it could only be Thought that started the ball rolling.

Now tell me that’s not funny.

If I wanted to see you gone I wouldn't have said "Welcome to the forum". (Plus my offcial authority here is exactly the same as yours - zero.)

I am having fun with a whacky idea.

And I agreed that that was great - for you. Personally, your idea was certainly whacky, but it didn't seem much fun. Each to their own.

Now I could just have ignored the whole thing, but since you wanted to have some fun I offered my suggestion for a title change to Stuff and Nonsense. I thought that was a rather neat description combining as it did a colloquial expression for something foolish with your own central theme of stuff. But I guess you found my three word offering as funny as I found your one thousand and four word post. At least mine had the benefit of concision. But, each to their own.

Keep in mind that several members may have fallen over themsleves at the humour and drama in your idea. They just chose to remain silent. So, it would be rather foolish to disappear just because one grumbling member thought you were boring.

Hey, any feedback, serious or not, is welcome. As long as I am not pissing off a lot of people I will carry on the post.

I thought "Stuff and Nonsense" was a real funny response. I think one should expect such a response from a whacky idea.

Edited by HenryB

[...]so I figure it could only be Thought that started the ball rolling.

Who would have thought of that?

Btw, that's a serious question... you claim that Thought (with a capital T?) started the big bang, so since thought is a property of life, who was there to think before the big bang?

Or are you claiming that Thought is somehow a property of the entire universe? Like, the universe has a certain amount of mass and energy?

How much Thought is there in the universe? Is there a conservation of Thought, like there is conservation of energy and mass? Does every particle have thought? Or are there thought-neutral particles as well?

What shall we make the unit of Thought (Like force has Newtons, mass has kilograms)? Maybe we should call it the "Ponder". And 1 Ponder is exactly the amount of Thought required to imagine one apple falling from the tree onto Newton's head. The big trick is of course to fit the Ponder into the International system of Units (SI).

But most importantly: if we have no idea at all about the very first moment after the Big Bang, and certainly no clue about what happened before the Big Bang (what triggered it), what makes you think it could only have been something that we cannot measure? Even if Thought exists (are we sure of that?), then we're still as stuck as before, because we have no working model for the Big Bang itself.

(You want whacky? We got it).

What I call stuff, and what science calls the “The infinitesimal volume” had a brain with the ability to accept and register thoughts from what I call Thought, or “The Bag of Thoughts”. The brain begat all other brains by virtue of a train of thought provided by Thought.

Thought (my opinion) has been around, for all practical purposes, forever. Every Big Bang amounts to every other Big Bang. So, something must be essentially perpetual so as to keep the Bangs banging. I am trying to believe that Thought is real and that it can create motion in stuff.

I doubt if there will ever be a universe without poetry and hate developing at some point in time. Thought, the bag of thoughts is the only thing I can think of that perpetuates poetry and hate. What else could there be?

Is it possible for a universe to not contain poetry and hate?

I'm getting whackier and wackier.

Hello to HenryB.

First, I would advise you to take it a bit easier or you will blow a gasket.

Second and congratulations because you got very close. Your post title should have been Motion Time and Reality.

Also, why do you substitute the word thought for that we refer to as Nature, thought is only an important part of our nature; or are you implying a religious idea that the universe has an all-over ability to think. With regards to our brain and thoughts, then yes, in the beginning all living creatures were created by the forces extant in the universe and therefore constitute a minute but wondrous part of the universe. Whatever we may be, all our inventions, miss-deeds etceteras result from the manner of our construction, and therefore are a part of the universe.

With regards to the overall quality of your post, some sections display an ability to think logically, and in other sections I can only believe you were not being serious.

If you are seriously interested in the fundamental dynamics of that we refer to as reality, then I would advise you as I did another member in another thread.

My 160 A5 page paper titled - Matter and Associated Mysteries. An attempt to provide a base for physics – is available for free download from The General Science Journal. The subjects range from the fundamental dynamics of realty, and on through the mysteries of gravity and gravitation etceteras to the conditions at the centre of our galaxy.

With regards to your post, it is obvious that you like to think, however, you would do well to cool it a bit.

Thanks for the come back, I-Try.

Just conversation, something I am playing with:

My theory is coo-coo. My attempts to explain it must be even more far out.

My thinking has to do with things that require motion to exist in our universe, and something that I feel does not require motion to exist.

I’m accepting the theory that all universal things compress into something so small that it will fit into a pore of the skin (now, that’s pretty far out, too).

It looks like the accepted theory is that this little wee thing, which I have called “stuff”, is active with moving stuff that creates heat. My thinking is that “stuff” is dormant, no moving parts, no heat. And as a result of that thinking I feel that no motion means no Time (elapses).

I believe that Thought is real and is older than motion (Time). I believe Thought is not a thought but what I call “a bag of thoughts”.

One thought in that bag of thoughts is poetry. I believe that poetry has always been a part of any universe. I feel Poetry is ageless (at least as far as me and all other humans are concerned, anyway).

If Thought is real and was around before Time and the Big Bang, I cannot think of anything else being around that could have created the Big Bang.

It is very unlikely that my thought is anywhere near the truth. Agree or disagree, or stay mum, but no need to get serious.

I would like to leave religion to itself.

My 160 A5 page paper titled - Matter and Associated Mysteries. An attempt to provide a base for physics – is available for free download from The General Science Journal. The subjects range from the fundamental dynamics of realty, and on through the mysteries of gravity and gravitation etceteras to the conditions at the centre of our galaxy.

!

Moderator Note

You need to stop advertising your own personal theories in other threads; it is against the rules. If you wish, start up a thread to discuss your ideas.

Do not respond to this modnote