Please Help!!! MIC determination of a product that contain different ingredients

I need to determine the MIC of some products that are used for filling teeth in dentistry...

those products consists of different ingredients, that provide physical and chemical properties of the products...

One of my goals in my study is to determine the MIC of those products...

I have the products but not the raw ingredients...

My Question is how to determine the MIC of those products? I know that I need to make a serial dilution of the product but this may not be possible...

Then you can't perform an "MIC." You could plant some on an inoculated agar surface and look for diffusable antimicrobial activity - a zone of inhibition. But even a detectable capacity probably would be of only temportary benefit with constant salivary rinsing and chemical deposition in the mouth.

I assume you'd like to know if it provides a surface in the mouth of ongoing resisitance to microbes - esp. to biofilm establishment. You could look for drop some into a culture of mouth strep along with a hydroxyapetite control and compare for biofilm after a few days. If it has activity, soak for an extended period in water and test again to determine if it's sustained.